Someone stole my corner lights, where can I get replacements? Please help.

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
Some peice of shit stole my clear corner lights off my truck sometime last night. I woke up to go to class and walk outside and my right side corner is gone. I guess he got spooked cause he didnt take the other side. This is the 3rd break in of a car in a month....and lake mary is supposed to be a low crime town....

anyways, I need to find a place that will overnight me a new clear corner. They look like this

DSCN2625.jpg

F150_01_03_Euro_Clear_Corner.jpg

I need to find a place (not ebay) reputable that will overnight them. Don't really care about price. Thanks...

MikeDSVT

Established Member
I had 10 sets back when they first hit the market. Before anyone had them, I sold a few here and a bunch on ebay. I cant remember the place from cali i got them from. But on ebay they are about 25 bucks buy it now.

edit: i seem to remember the install of these you had to remove the grill or am i wrong? I coul be because I Installed at the same time i changed my grill.

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
isnt there a torx screw that holds them in from under the hood?

that is correct. the only way to get them out without breaking them is to pop the hood and pull the lever up. I think that is why he did not take the other one, maybe he realized that is was useless. Sorry about your misfortune but you might try ebay.

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
There is no torx screw that holds these in. They pop right in/out. All you have to do is take a flat head and pry them out. There are two peices on the corners that pop into two holes and that's the only thing that secure them.

Well I filed a police report. Two other robberies happened in the last month as well. They could at least send more police to patrol this area late at night....

If anyone knows where I Could get a set quick i'd greatly appreciate it.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
They actually do need the screws, however mine did not fit after I put the lights on. Thank God no one's tried to take mine. I've had a lot of compliments on them though. Good luck on getting them overnight.

Bootbox

Established Member
If it's the passenger side you need I can overnight it to you from my job tomorrow. My driver's side clear corner fogged up on me this summer so I bought a set off ebay and have a new passenger side sitting around my room.

PM me with your zip code if you're interested, I'll run down to the shipping desk and get a quote for you :beer:

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
Bootbox said:
If it's the passenger side you need I can overnight it to you from my job tomorrow. My driver's side clear corner fogged up on me this summer so I bought a set off ebay and have a new passenger side sitting around my room.

PM me with your zip code if you're interested, I'll run down to the shipping desk and get a quote for you :beer:

Ahhh shit i already placed an order but they wont be here till like monday-tuesday...man i really appreciate your help though....I am going to PM you.

I had to buy a new socket from ford b/c the thiefs broke it when they ripped the light out.

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
Craig Mack said:
This is the 3rd break in of a car in a month....and lake mary is supposed to be a low crime town...
No Way......its just like winter park full of scumbags! Hate that kinda crap! Is this the black L that goes to cracker barrel in altamonte springs? Nice and clean truck!

TXRickC

Established Member
Not sure why yours don't have the screw on each lens, just like the stock ones, my clear ones (same as pictured above) do too.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
all you need is a .22 rifle, some rat shots, lounge chair, and a 12 pack. Just camp out in the bushes and start shooting when they roll up....it's what i used to do :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread