Someone stole my side scoop! :(

kuruma

Established Member
Well I have no idea where it happened but someone stole my passenger side, side scoop. I am completely pissed off and now have to spend money on buying a new one cuz some asshole damaged theirs or just plain wanted to deface my car. There is a screw driver mark on the paint behind where the scoop goes. At least they didnt damage the rest of the car. :cuss:

kuruma said:
Well I have no idea where it happened but someone stole my passenger side, side scoop. I am completely pissed off and now have to spend money on buying a new one cuz some asshole damaged theirs or just plain wanted to deface my car. There is a screw driver mark on the paint behind where the scoop goes. At least they didnt damage the rest of the car. :cuss:

Sorry man but someone stole mine 2 weeks ago. When I saw your car I couldn't resist. I haven't repainted it yet. I'll give it to you for $50. I'm in Central Jersey. :p

kuruma

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Sorry man but someone stole mine 2 weeks ago. When I saw your car I couldn't resist. I haven't repainted it yet. I'll give it to you for $50. I'm in Central Jersey. :p

LoL.

I wish I could find a black one in good condition for just 50 bucks. But I know I'm gonna end up spending 120+ for it.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I don't know about the double sided tape, but it's a similar push pin type thing as your headlights are....look how they have the metel head on the outside of them....they go into a similar clip...

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
That bites! what a$$holes,can't have anything nice,no respect for peoples personal property.

5pointHo

Established Member
someone snapped of my shorty antenna a little while ago. didnt unscrew it or anything .. just snapped it off so i have to get a whole new base and everything. i know how you feel. assholes.

slo-GT

Established Member
That sucks man.....my best friend had the exact same thing happen to him about 2 months ago....he was so pissed especially once he seen the price to get a new one and have it painted.....can't remember exact price but it was more expensive than you would think.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
i think you should get a set of bullitt or v6 side scoops. for some reason i think they will flow well with the Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread