Something BIG coming our way!! FPW and WeaponX Collaboration

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As everyone here knows Lethal Performance has been introducing some awesome products lately to the 03-04 Cobra market and the Mustang community in general. Our most recent being the Fore Precision Fuel Hat which has done amazingly well and has only gotten tons of praise from all of the customers and shops that purchased them.

It seems like
Fore Precision left a big impression in the community on that one and took their experience and vision to the next level. Everything we've gotten so far from Fore Precision has been top notch including the Vented Coil Covers, Hood Vents and Side Scoops.

So I'm speaking to Justin the other day and he let me know he's working on something new. I begged but could only get a tid bit of info on this new project. To say the least he's very excited and has been working like crazy to make this thing happen.. When I asked him what this thing is he said that he couldn't tell me yet but it's going to be even bigger and better than the new Fuel Hats!

I really couldn't imagine anything off the top of my head that could top that off but he's confident he's got it.
I'll be finding out what this secret product is by the end of the week. I made Justin promise to tell me.

So before posting this I asked him if he minded I get this going. Obviously he said no problem and finished by giving me the most information
So far the only thing I've gotten is that this product is a collaboration between Fore Precision and Mark from WeaponX Performance.

Well that got me thinking even more. I mean Mark creates some sick products himself like the XCOP Ignition Coils and SUPERX Iridium Spark Plugs. He's a majorly talented and technical guy so whatever these 2 guys are up to we'll find out soon.

fpw_logo_white.gif

logo.gif

performance_auto.jpg

What could this be??

Stay tuned!! Jared@Lethal

Users who are viewing this thread