Somone trade me colors...seriously

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
Hey guys im looking to basically trade my 04 cobra for another one. I want a different color pretty bad. I just bought this car in april, and have only had it a few months. I purchased it for $29,000 at a cheverolet dealership in kansas. Yes a rip off i know! never going there again. It had 17,800 miles on it but now has 20,300 miles. Its never been pullied. I put a slp catback on it, and it has the following parts not installed yet: Autometer boost gauge,oil, and airfuel gauge, 3 pod a pillar, and JLT RAI. Its black with 5% tint. It has the stock chromies. I seriously hate taking care of the black paint, its a PITA. Im really looking for a silver or torch red. Im open to any offers. I have a loan on the car, so we would have to swap loans out i suppose. I havent figured it all out yet. The car has an aftermarket audio system i put in 3 days ago that wouldnt come with the car. It's not perfect, and has a few flaws. On the drivers side there was a scratch that went all the way down the door, but is unoticable now. I got the car detailed and got most the scracthes out. Also the rear windshield has some sort of chips that formed in the inside of the glass somehow. I knew that when i purchased the car. Also there is a clear cote chip on the rear bumper, was there when i bought it. The size of a dime i would say. And lastly there are the normal rock chips on the hood and bumper. Here are some pics of it finally!

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
I would be looking for a car with under 30,000 miles and similar or more mods. Also i would prefer TR, and silver, but im open to anything!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
ttoys is looking to get into a different cobra. he has a nicely modded sonic blue 03 with 41k on it. well taken care of, steig 4, etc. edit: he's in Manhattan, btw.

btw, you went to McCarthy on I-35 in olathe didn't you.....

SilvrBullet

03 Cobra
Established Member
Quatrocky said:
Hey guys im looking to basically trade my 04 cobra for another one. I want a different color pretty bad. I just bought this car in april, and have only had it a few months. I purchased it for $29,000 at a cheverolet dealership in kansas. Yes a rip off i know! never going there again. It had 17,800 miles on it but now has 20,300 miles. Its never been pullied. I put a slp catback on it, and it has the following parts not installed yet: Autometer boost gauge,oil, and airfuel gauge, 3 pod a pillar, and JLT RAI. Its black with 5% tint. It has the stock chromies. I seriously hate taking care of the black paint, its a PITA. Im really looking for a silver or torch red. Im open to any offers. I have a loan on the car, so we would have to swap loans out i suppose. I havent figured it all out yet. The car has an aftermarket audio system i put in 3 days ago that wouldnt come with the car. It's not perfect, and has a few flaws. On the drivers side there was a scratch that went all the way down the door, but is unoticable now. I got the car detailed and got most the scracthes out. Also the rear windshield has some sort of chips that formed in the inside of the glass somehow. I knew that when i purchased the car. Also there is a clear cote chip on the rear bumper, was there when i bought it. The size of a dime i would say. And lastly there are the normal rock chips on the hood and bumper. Here are some pics of it finally!

PMed you

BelvedereGTX

Banned
You cannot just swap out loans. If the bank or whatever financila institution still owns the car, you have to pay the car off before you can get the title or do any transfer of sale. Good luck on that one

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Didn't anyone ever tell you black is beautiful? But a bitch to keep clean! My neighbor has a black GT and has to wash it 2x a week

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
got a sexy ass TR cobra i may be intrested! can send pics asap just PM me back when u get it thanks.

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
btw, you went to McCarthy on I-35 in olathe didn't you.....

hahah yes that piece of shit place lol!

Yes, im really looking for TR or silver. Like i said i have no idea how its possible to trade cars so we would have to figure it out. i owe about 14 or 15k on it now. I paid off some of it.

replied to pms

bad01gt

Established Member
Actually you can swap two vehicles of equal value at most banks....I can't remember what its called but my best friend swapped an 06 Powerstroke with my buddies 06 D-max....Went to the bank and got it taken care of

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
Actually you can swap two vehicles of equal value at most banks....I can't remember what its called but my best friend swapped an 06 Powerstroke with my buddies 06 D-max....Went to the bank and got it taken care of

That would be great!

why not just have yours painted a different color?

I would love to but i think a top quality paint job cost well over 5k if im correct. Im only 19 i dont have that kind of cash and im in school lol

Users who are viewing this thread