Song lyrics...

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
I can't remember this dang song's name or artist, can anyone help me? Lyrics go something like, "I like the way you use me..." And, "You lift me up and..." Well, something.

Thanks for any help...

Thomas

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
gimme some more words if you can...its on the tip on my tongue..im sitting here singing about 20 different songs to myself now...great..

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
I'm about to call the radio station! *laughs* The lyrics are on the tip of my tongue, I can't even remember any more. Lemme think...

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Radio station said it was by Pepper, called 'Use Me.'

Dunno if that's right... DJ didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about.

Last edited:

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
Well if its what the radio station said then its not rock...I went to CDnow and listened to a small clip of it and that song sounds like ska to me...kind of reminds me of "Sublime" without the cursing and fast beats

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Hmm...

What's the best way to say, "Yeah, that's the song," without admitting that I obviously don't know the difference between rock and ska?

It's a rock station though, damnit! Oh well. Just a really happy, upbeat song that puts me in a good mood. Thanks for finding it, man.

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
no prob...now good luck getting it downloaded...no one has that song available for download...atleast as far as I can tell

Users who are viewing this thread