Established Member
Mods:
JLT Air Intake
Billetflow 2.76" upper pulley and 4 idler set
Steigmeier Stage IV port on the blower and plenum
MAF Xtender
Predator tune by Ed at Runnin' With The Devil
SPEC Billet Steel Flywheel
SPEC 3+ "Low Pedal Effort" Clutch (3+ disc with a different pressure plate, installed by SPEC)
26 spline input shaft
Steeda Quadrant
Steeda Tri-Ax
Kenny Brown "Super Subs" Subframe Connectors
H&R Race Springs
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Polyurethane IRS Subframe Bushings
Billetflow IRS Brace
18X9 Chrome Saleens on the front, 18X10 Chrome Saleen Replicas on the back...tires have a lot of tread on them
MAC ProChamber
Borla Stinger catback with mufflers swapped out for Steeda mufflers (also made by Borla, but MUCH quieter)
Stainless "Cobra" bumper inserts
LDC Cooling Mod
SLP Linelock with a '96 GT foglight switch to activate it
Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure in a SOS Pod. The fuel pressure isn't hooked up because the connector for the gauge wouldn't fit through the opening in the pod. Could easily be fixed with a Dremel, I'd assume.

Made 470 rwhp in 105 degree heat - it would make right at 500 in better weather, but it was pulling a lot of timing due to the heat. I never went back and dynoed it again.

The paint is not perfect. It was daily driven for a little while, so it has a few rock chips in it. It needs to be clay barred and some areas could stand to be hit with a buffer. It's not a POS, but I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to hide anything.

DSC02416.gif

DSC02417.gif

DSC02418.gif

DSC02420.gif

DSC02616.gif

DSC02607.gif

DSC02608.gif

DSC02610.gif

Asking $22,000 OBO. Easiest to get in touch with me by emailing me at [email protected]

Last edited:

edm11

Established Member
Nice looking sonic blue.

Has this car seen any track time?
Will the wiper motor, starter, fog light and freeplay mod be installed before it is sold?
Is there a discoloration/paint chip on the roof? 4th picture.
How does this exhaust set-up sound?

thanks -

I'm in Nashville, TN

TheJeanyus

Established Member
Nice looking sonic blue.

Has this car seen any track time?
Will the wiper motor, starter, fog light and freeplay mod be installed before it is sold?
Is there a discoloration/paint chip on the roof? 4th picture.
How does this exhaust set-up sound?

thanks -

I'm in Nashville, TN
1. It was drag raced a few times, but not in over 2 years.
2. I can make that happen if need be.
3. No, no discoloration.
4. I think the exhaust setup sounds fantastic, but that's kind of subjective. It sounds very similar to the way it sounded with the Stingers on it, it's just quieter.

edm11

Established Member
Thanks for answering my questions quickly. I'll use the email address you referenced above if I decide to come look at it.

TheJeanyus

Established Member
Ok, all of this stuff was done today:

Included, but not installed: LDC Freeplay Mod, replacement fog light (one has been hit by a rock), new starter (the one on the car makes a noise when it starts, but it still works), windshield wiper motor (the one in the car makes noise, but works)

It turned out not to be a problem with the starter...the guys that SPEC used to install the clutch left a nut off one of the wires on the starter when they put it back together. Put a nut on it and presto! Just like new. The other stuff has all been installed.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
I think he ment how many miles on the actual blower. man if i could only sell my vette...

halflife

Established Member
do you have any pics up close of the paint imperfections you mentioned?
thanks

TheJeanyus

Established Member
No, I don't. I'll see if I can get some this weekend...that's the only time I'll be home to get pictures in the day light. They're hard to make pictures of as it is, much less in the dark garage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread