Sonic Blue, 1800 miles, 19"wheels,bolt-ons-$18K!!

JYOO

Established Member
Cool, that thing has been in a time capsule, Ive seen a yellow one with 3700 miles but they want like 37K...hahahaha.

JYOO

Established Member
Oh i allso remember when those rims on it came out. Those cost a real nice chunk of change!! Those tires arent cheap either, i have to replace a 275/30/19 on my benz...ouch.

ecutter

Established Member
Great deal! I dont like the fact that he wont allow test drives. When I am ready to pull the trigger I want to be able to drive the car. Have the car checked out etc.

03bigbird

Established Member
thats a scam ppl copy someone else's add and put a low price on it and want you to send them the money, call the number and see if someone ansers.lol. i found a camaro ss one time with 12k miles and they was askin 7k for it and i called and called and all i got was a email wanting me to send payment through money gram to him lol SCAM

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
There are lots of internet scams like this one. Be careful. You might be amazed at how many people would actually wire the money (Western Union etc.) to that guy, and then realize they were just scammed, without ever laying a hand on that car. Car buying over the net just doesn't make any sense anyway. Most of these scams are made to be a really sweet deal, that way the idiots rush to buy, because they want that awesome deal so nobody else has the chance. The old saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it is" is very accurate.

03cobra28

Established Member
called the day they posted there add on auto trader. Seems real. Got the vin from them and did a carfax on it. 1,100 miels where put on in the first year they owned it, then guess they parked it. The has had recall work done on it. The gass pedal and carpet recall. The only problem I see there was, the odometer was read wrong when it had 1,700 miles on it and had got registered with 17,000 miles on it. Had the same problem with mine two years ago. Pain in the as to get fixed. I was going to call back next week when they got a chance to fix it. But looks like I was to late.

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
Because of you, i now wish i hadnt bought my TR 03... I would have much rather wanted the SB one... O wait, it came with 600+ rwhp, never mind... Nice ride though bro, gl selling it

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
This car sold to someone in Texas as of yesterday..

I missed it by a few hours.. :(

Steve

Last edited:

califsp

Established Member
This was no scam. I was second in line. I got there too late. Flawless termi!!! Seller had no idea he could get more. The car sold last Thursday morning. Buyer flew in from out of state with a cashiers check and stole it!!!

buster1

Established Member
18000 termi

Goes to show you sometimes when you are cheap you really lose out , considering what people have paid for these cars and then put into them I personally can't believe some of the cheap A$$ comments I read on here when people try to sell them (or other stuff) . It is truly pathetic at times and you would think that some of these people are on welfare or living at home with mommy and daddy .

This was no scam. I was second in line. I got there too late. Flawless termi!!! Seller had no idea he could get more. The car sold last Thursday morning. Buyer flew in from out of state with a cashiers check and stole it!!!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/661624-buying-sonic-blue-2k3-2.html

No one it TX bought that car they are feeding everyone full a crap now I know they have been over welmed with calls it was bought locally CA by the guy above owner was really wanting to do local deal... I called a few hours after it was listed I even offered more but this guy beat me to it and again owners really wanted to do local deal. I offered a $5,000 deposit till I could get there around 900 miles with the rest in cash and visually see the car but the local guy who bought it was already on top it.... They told me if his insurance thing did not come through that day then as long as I left right when I got the call from them it was mine I prepareed for the call I gassed up my F350 hooked up the trailer and everything took the pic while waiting in line at the gas station and it was going to be the first chance to use my new 2010 hauler I just had got. I wanted to document this rare find and the trip.

http://webmail.aol.com/30109-111/ao...t.aspx?uid=1.27494953&folder=NewMail&partId=1

Big congrats to the new owner right place right time Not my concern but hope its not his new DD A terminator preserved like that is so rare now days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread