Sonic Blue Cobra F-1 Hood FS in Jersey

kirst8404

Been Their Done That
Established Member
I've had this hood for 5 years and love it!!!!!! It got maybe 10k on it and is on a garage kept truck. Paint matches perfect and the fenders did not have to be moved at all for fitting. There is one small paint chip in the front edge. There are a few spots that rubbed underneth, but the underside is also painted very nice. I have an aftermarket fan shroud that rubbed the underside a bit. The condition of this hood is an 9 out of 10 for paint, its a 10 out of 10 for fit, finish, and condition of the fiberglass.

Only reason I'm selling is because I just installed a JLP sheetmetal plenum and it also rubs, but I cant see cutting the hood for clearance so i'm going back to the stock hood or I will trade for a Cowl hood.

Asking $550. Local sales only, or pick up only. I can meet 1/2 way if that helps anybody, but I dont really want to move the hood after I take it off the truck.

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

I am pretty firm on the price, but I can be persuaded with trades of other parts, try me.

I am looking for a cowl hood so that could be an even swap.

Last edited:

kirst8404

Been Their Done That
Established Member
Dont need a stock hood, I have the original. Asking price is $550 or straight trade for a cowl hood in same condition.

Users who are viewing this thread