Sonic Blue paint?

PDubs

Established Member
So I got my first scratch today on my bumper :( Granted it's only an inch long, but it's there!! What's the paint code for Sonic Blue and is that what I ask for at the dealer?

Thanks. I would search, but.....you know. :)

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
depending on the scratch, it may be hard to match.

i took mine into the dealer once for a few small scratches on my driver's side door from some asshat that opened their door into my car. the dealer said it would look worse if they tried to touch it up without repainting the whole door. i wasn't about to have that, so i let it be (it's barely noticeable... but i know it's there).

PDubs

Established Member
Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
depending on the scratch, it may be hard to match.

i took mine into the dealer once for a few small scratches on my driver's side door from some asshat that opened their door into my car. the dealer said it would look worse if they tried to touch it up without repainting the whole door. i wasn't about to have that, so i let it be (it's barely noticeable... but i know it's there).

I dunno, that sounds like dealer-speak to me. It may be true, but I'm skeptical. Either way, thanks guys.

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
When I took my car in for a service, I got it back with a nice ding where it looked like the tech opened the door and it hit a tool box or car lift. Can't really see it because it is on the edge of the door but when I took it back for them to fix, I was told the same thing by the body shop about it looking worse to fix it?!!!!! They put on some touch-up paint and called it even.

Users who are viewing this thread