Sonic Blue. Wtb low mile all stock car.

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
Guys I apologize for my pickyness but I appreciate a stock car in great shape and willing to hold out for it. I had already researched that car before the link was posted. Most just see the ads and dont dig far enough. That car definitely had some hidden history.

subobo0411

Established Member
Carfax shows 28,000 miles.

Is that true or just going by the comment on the listing? I’m not a buyer, cant get past that undercoating, so didn’t pull it myself, just interested for purposes tracking where the value is at right now on the SB coupes. If so that’s pretty crappy to represent it as a 3,500 mile car. Wonder if it could be a mistake, people that enter the miles at emissions places or some shops could care less if they enter the wrong mileage.

dom418

Established Member
Is that true or just going by the comment on the listing? I’m not a buyer, cant get past that undercoating, so didn’t pull it myself, just interested for purposes tracking where the value is at right now on the SB coupes. If so that’s pretty crappy to represent it as a 3,500 mile car. Wonder if it could be a mistake, people that enter the miles at emissions places or some shops could care less if they enter the wrong mileage.

That’s what it says yes. Could be an error but I wouldn’t mess with it because it’s going to cause headaches if you try to sell. If it was legit I put is value at close to $40k. I’ve never seen a SB with 3000 miles before

subobo0411

Established Member
That’s what it says yes. Could be an error but I wouldn’t mess with it because it’s going to cause headaches if you try to sell. If it was legit I put is value at close to $40k. I’ve never seen a SB with 3000 miles before

Good to know - it is a little fishy the seller was so responsive to the other posts but not that one. I'm with you, even if it was an error, that would hurt the value as whoever is willing to drop $35-40K on a car like this wants everything perfect. I pulled the Carfax before buying mine from the original owner with 10k miles just to make sure it all checked out and fortunately it did.

Robby - I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, just takes patience which I can tell you have. I waited a long time before I found the right one and pounced on it the second I saw it. Seems like in the Fall a lot of inventory comes up for sale with it being the end of the season...Good luck on the hunt! It's part of the fun of this hobby!

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
I havnt updated in a while but I'm still looking. If you have a lower mile stock or very close to stock sonic and considering selling please let me know. I dont mind paying for a nice one. Thanks. 706-284-7390.

Users who are viewing this thread