SONIC BLUE?

Honest Mike

Established Member
Hey guys, i saw a brand new Mustang GT on the road today and it was a really really nice color blue, convertible. im assuming it was Sonic Blue? it was bright but yet kind of looked purplish when i kept looking at it, it must have been Sonic Blue and not True Blue cause True Blue is kind of dark. i must say that is one AWESOME color, and that is coming from a Camaro SS owner.
:thumbsup: Mike

ZXnVS

Established Member
i must say that is one AWESOME color, and that is coming from a Camaro SS owner.

Yes it is. ;-)

I was going to get the Torch Red, but found this blue one for MSRP and it is a beautiful color. Just not quite as sporty as the red would be. No regrets, though.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Yes, Sonic Blue is available on the 2002 GTs (and 2003 Lightnings...).

Yes, it is breathtaking, in person. :thumbsup: Pictures just do not do it justice.

Honest Mike

Established Member
You are 1000000% right, pictures do not do that color justice. i have the MM+FF magazine with the 03 Sonic Blue Cobra vs the 35th SS and in that magazine the color looks , i dont know, nothing special. The pictures i see of Sonic Blue on here dont make it look like anything special either, but after seeing it in person, i see why so many people are buying Sonic Blue. It really is a sharp color :beer: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread