Sooo this chick was faking it, right?

nik96

Established Member
Because this shit is just too damn funny...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLqqR2pcws"]YouTube- WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep[/ame]

Satyr

Established Member
Not faking it...without watching the video to see what was noted in the movie...she had a negative neurological response to the swine flu vaccine.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Im not one to call out people on reposts but man...............lol. Its been around a few times. And I dont know how or why someone could/would fake that, but I have to admit its hard to not laugh. But i did actually look into the condition and different things trigger it in different people. It happeneds to some people while they are sitting so they have to stand ALL of the time because the muscle spasms do not allow them to control their diaphram in order to breath, and they pass out. Doesnt sound fun

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Not faking it...without watching the video to see what was noted in the movie...she had a negative neurological response to the swine flu vaccine.

It was a hoax though, she was caught on video a couple weeks ago driving her car and coming out of a grocery store.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
...waiting for the tin foil douchers from the politics section to weight in :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread