Sorry, just had to get this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinger2007

Established Member
Just had to get this off my chest. I'm searching for what will be my 2nd L. I just saw an L for sale that just rubbed me the wrong way.

The L was totally abused, guy selling it didn't even clean it up for the pics, also, he was probably to ashamed to take pics of the inside, for fear of never having a chance of selling the truck. God knows what the inside looks like.:nono:

The truck, well....... I was about to describe the truck, but someone might have looked in the same place I did, and I suppose it wouldn't be respectful for me to be blasting this person for the condition of his truck, SINCE I don't know the circumstances for why this L is in such a sorry ass condition.:nonono:

And it's actually made in a good year, and the color that I"m searching for, "WHITE."

Go's to show you how some people simply make POOR decisions regarding vehicles they may not be able to afford.:shrug:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:shrug: "Mr.Stinger".....It just goes to show you there is a Moron born
every minute of the day somewhere in the world:bash:

You can only control your actions and not that of others.....
(Groin kicks have been known to change attitudes though)
So....I wouldn't worry too much about it:pop:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Unfortunately, some people just don't care. It wouldn't matter if they bought a Lightning, Cummins powered Dodge, or a $500 beater, they're going to treat the vehicle exactly the same. There's a guy locally that has an 03 Sonic Blue L that uses his as a work truck. He has the company logo on the door and the bed is usually full of tools/ supplies. I've seen him pulling an industrial air compressor with the bed full of ladders and lumber... in the snow... on bald F1's.

I bought mine for a different purpose. I have hauled a few big things in mine, but it isn't an everyday occurance.

On the other hand, those same people probably don't understand buying a hotrod truck as a weekend/ pretty day toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread