sorta funny kill

KCFocusSVT

Established Member
Took on an older fella (no offense) in a mid 90's V6 T-bird. He rolled up next to me at a light this afternoon and asked if I wanted to go. I looked at his Thunderchicken (I can say that cuz I've owned a '66), and said what the heck, let's go. Light turned green, my bald tires chirped as I let go the clutch. I looked over and saw that I was easliy pulling away from the guy. We get to the next light, he told me that he's got me this time, so, light turned green and off we went again and again I smoked him. Get to the third light and the fella is almost in tears he's laughing so hard. The guy finally stops laughing, looks at me and says "Where did you get that ride, I think it's time to upgrade". That put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds like good times for all. Now he'll be on the web tonight looking up SVT and Focus together on Google, and hopefully find salvation. Nice!! E-

deftones77339

Established Member
speaking of people trying to mess with you, the other day i was on my way home from work and this guy that drives this celica is next to me trying to get me to race him. Its almost 5 in the afternoon on a monday....traffic....so i cant really do much but he keeps staying next to me and taking off and slowing down next to me and taking off....lol. Well i got tired of his doing it so i slowed down to about 35-40 letting a little space grown between me and the car infront of me and kept it in second waiting for him to slow down next to me again. When he did, i took off and left him behind....guy was pissed so he he drove like a moron for the rest of the time i saw him..lol

Users who are viewing this thread