Sound deadening !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Well I don't have an interior anymore stripped it all the way down to the metal so I can add new carpet, seats, cleaning up the dash and running wires to put my battery in the trunk.. Anyways ripped everything out and was wondering what I could use for sound deadening ? I still have the original that is stuck to the factory carpet but is there any other alternatives. Dynamat is outrageously expensive ! Any other alternatives ?

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

This is what i'm up against. Yes this thing it beaten but couldn't beat the price :) ! Anyways ! Restoring every inch of it. Bout a wrecked 89 gt that is going to be my parts car ! Any suggestions on where or what I could use for sound deadening !

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
roll on beadliner is a great sound dedener but why do you want to take away all the great road noise the mustang aloow in that is one thing i love the sparteness of the car built for one reason go fast

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I think there is some stuff called Brown or something that is a lot cheaper than dynomat. Those pics remind me of changing the heater core :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread