Sound Tube Delete Kit.

Honest Mike

Established Member
Hey guys. Does anyone make an actual sound tube delete kit? I checked AM.com and some other web sites and didn't come across any. I just want the correct cap for the firewall and the correct cap and clamp for the air intake tube. I know if you buy a cold air intake kit they give you the one you need for the tube, but do they give you the cap for the firewall too? Someone posted once the Ford part number for the firewall cap but I can't find it now. Does Ford make a cap for the tube too or thats strictly an aftermarket item?

Last edited:

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I just ordered one through Blowfish Racing. By the time you drive around and pick up the parts yourself you really have not saved yourself any money. Lol.

Speedwagon

Established Member
Hey guys. Does anyone make an actual sound tube delete kit? I checked AM.com and some other web sites and didn't come across any. I just want the correct cap for the firewall and the correct cap and clamp for the air intake tube. I know if you buy a cold air intake kit they give you the one you need for the tube, but do they give you the cap for the firewall too? Someone posted once the Ford part number for the firewall cap but I can't find it now. Does Ford make a cap for the tube too or thats strictly an aftermarket item?

I wonder if they make a "Wife Sound Delete Kit"? Hmmmm ...

Peasey

Established Member
I wonder if they make a "Wife Sound Delete Kit"? Hmmmm ...

Here you go

divorcewithchildren.png

KonaFifty

Established Member
i really didnt buy the pieces myself to save on shipping...i bought it so i didnt have to wait a week to get the kit in...i was gonna buy the cooltech kit but did a little more research and found it was easier and faster to go out and buy them, then put it on real fast.

I just ordered one through Blowfish Racing. By the time you drive around and pick up the parts yourself you really have not saved yourself any money. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread