Sounds like an assassination...

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Its crazy to see all these shooting posts here on STVP, things are getting so bad from the black community. INC race war/civil war imo

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
30 shots for an attempted robbery? On 4 teens?
Or did he use an ak47/ASSULT RIFLE!!!
Had to be multiple gun men, no?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
The article says the teens initially gave the officers different stories. Sounds like they were looking for drugs and got robbed. Sucks, but that is the risk of going into the cage at the zoo. You might get attacked by an animal.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I heard it was John Cusack in black face, something about coming back to town for a high school reunion.

Said they were there buying weed, but more likely some blow. Maybe if her friends stop lying they'll be able to piece it together and catch the guy. It's sad your friend gets murdered and still more worried about covering your ass and getting in trouble with parents.

Now if assault rifles were illegal... man these threads aren't as much fun without HellionTT he amused me.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Some have really been pushing the edge of the SVTP rules with all these threads lately.
Please don't make our job harder than it already is.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
He has 11 days left, sorry. Unless you want to pay to get him out of jail, lol.

Lol don't miss him that much.

What is that in reference to STAMPEDE3 the threads themselves or all the racial comments in them?

EDIT: Nevermind looking back I see which posts were deleted I understand now, little much with the slurs.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Some really try to push the limits of what we see as acceptable, you guys don't like it, sorry. We all (Mods) talk about issues like this, and handle the threads/posts as we see fit.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Read and reread the article, sounds like these kids made a personal choice that placed them in this situation. If it is a drug deal gone bad or they instigated some sort of fight, I then have zero sympathy. At 16, you are old enough to understand what the consequences of your actions and choices may be.

Users who are viewing this thread