**Souped Up** 10 sec Civic

KnightHawks97

Objects N Mirror R Losing
Established Member
haha, i love the ricer math here. claims 275-350 HP ALL MOTOR

Q: hey whats how much would you sell it for and what you got under the engine to run low 10s let me know asap

A: well you can make me an offer for the car and i will consider it. If it is not what im looking for i will reply with a different cost. The transmission is a gsxr 5 speed tranny. The motor is a bored out 1.5 DOHC V-Tech 4 cylinder motor. Complete 30hp power chip in the ECU Computer, modified pistons, o-rings. Greddy Single overhead cam (adds about 60 HP) alot of minor things that all add up. Will you be coming to get the vehicle? do i need to bring it to you? or will you pay for the freight shipping cost? let me know.. we will be online for a while now..

Q: how much horse power does it have?

A: i have never put it on a dyna tester. I do know it runs low 10's in the quarter. The mechanic i took it to to verify all of the ngine parts guessed it would have anywhere from 275-350 HP

1993 Honda Civic **Souped Up** 1/4 Mile in 10.34 Secs

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
yeah i asked him a question here's his response

Dear sqstang,

You asked:
"Are you sure he didn't say 20 seconds in the quarter mile?"

His reply: do not email me asking stupid questions. You will be blocked from my bidders list.

damnit now i can't bid on that 10 second civic :cryying:

BagwaZhang

Established Member
Goodness, there's no reserve price either?! Better jump on that!
Also, read the fine print too. :rollseyes

Last edited:

69hahaha

Established Member
So, it's got a Greddy single overhead cam on a dual overhead cam motor. Maybe he could only afford the one cam for now and was going to put the other in when he saved up.

BoostGhost

Established Member
I just sent him a message telling him how much of a fraud he is and how that pos doesnt run anywhere near 10's in the 1/4. Not even 10's in the 1/8 either. What a loser...

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Heres what I send him. I know i cant spell, but I was in a hurry and i didnt have a chair to sit in...its hard to type without a chair, lol. Hope he writes me back, I need to get rid of that mower

"You say you have to straghten out a bunch of little kids and this and that...looks like YOU need to be straightened out...along with the hood, the windshield and well...the rest of the car. That car prolly wouldnt go down my riveway in 10 seconds. Ill trade you my lawn mower for it...it has two wheels missing but the motor is spraypainted silver kinda like yours"

Matt

rezcobra

Established Member
GhostZ said:
Bwahahahahahahaha.....the sad thing is, someone is going to buy that thing thinking they have a 10 second car.

Don't all ricers run 10 seconds or better? :burnout:

speeddemon2000

Established Member
GhostZ said:
Bwahahahahahahaha.....the sad thing is, someone is going to buy that thing thinking they have a 10 second car.

The next guy who gets it will put about 10 more stickers on it and get it into the 9s. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread