South-Eastern Mach Meet

1BadPony00

Established Member
SC/NC/GA/FL/AL/TN Mach Meet

Hey guys! Some of you may know me from the Registry or Mach-1.org. I am currently organizing a South-Eastern Mach 1 meet for us! Mustangs Unlimited, in Lawrenceville GA (Near Atlanta, easy access from I-85) has agreed to host the event for us! We are still ironing out the date, but it will likely be February 15 or March 21. Here is a list of those from the Registry coming so far ...

1) OneBadPony00
2) RNoggle
3) Bill Hamilton
4) Azure
5) BigJack
6) Gigashadow (Possibly)
7) Mstrpotatohd
8) GAPonyFarm
9) ITLRUN (Can't wait to see your car again!!!)
10) Benefold
11) 1YLDRYD
12) Firebird1999US
13) Z1RCode
14) Farmboy
15) Maryland_Mach1 (Possibly)
16) InDShadow
17) ATLMach1
18) Yellow Jacket
19) RCodeGrl
20) dmjasmith
21) mach_me_baby
22) PoliceTech
23) Batman 13
24) sudzz7
25) Tenacfan

Sounds like a great group so far! Where are the rest of the Georgians, Northern Floridians; Eastern Alabama & TN peeps, & South Carolinians???

~Donna

Last edited:

1BadPony00

Established Member
Got a call from Team today! They said they would be happy to host us! I am going to make one more call tomorrow to go over the dates & will post as soon as I have it all set up. Looks like dyno pulls will *likely* be $50 for 3 pulls (that has to be verified), but we will probably have to have a minimum of 10 commitments. I will get all those details when I talk to them again tomorrow.

Dates we are looking at with Team are Feb 28; March 6; and March 13.

I'm SO excited!!!

1) OneBadPony00
2) RNoggle
3) Bill Hamilton
4) Azure
5) BigJack
6) Gigashadow (Possibly)
7) Mstrpotatohd
8) GAPonyFarm
9) ITLRUN (Can't wait to see your car again!!!)
10) Benefold
11) 1YLDRYD
12) Firebird1999US
13) Z1RCode
14) Farmboy
16) InDShadow
17) ATLMach1
18) Yellow Jacket
19) RCodeGrl
20) dmjasmith
21) mach_me_baby
22) PoliceTech
23) Batman 13
24) Sudzz7
25) Tenacfan
26) MarkMach
27) Martin99ACR
28) BamaMach
29) BamaBlue
30) Rickyd92
31) 9846LGT
32) lk2drvmach1
33) GreyGhost
34) FLMach1
35) TJsMach1
36) VonMort (There are TONS of hotels in the area of Team Ford!)

The list keeps growing! Woohoo!!

~Donna

1BadPony00

Established Member
IT'S A GO!

Saturday, March 6th
10:00 - 4:00
Team Ford, Marietta

I need a sign up list for guys who want to Dyno!

We need a minimum of 10 people for the price of $60 for 3 pulls.
If we get more than 10 peeps, then the price will drop depending on demand. I have to have a number to my contact there by March 1st for the dyno runs.

They are also setting up a Pavillion up front for us to show off our cars where everyone can see them. They will also be providing lunch on the grill (dogs & burgers). Along with the dyno, as time permits, they will do some "tweaking" to your Mach. Parts department will also be open for you to buy stuff & have it installed!

Let's Mach n' Roll guys!!

~Donna

1BadPony00

Established Member
Just bumping this to the top! I have nearly 50 Mach's on the list to attend, and about 18 for the dyno.

Thanks,
Donna

1BadPony00

Established Member
I absolutely cannot wait to see the turnout! By looking at the list, we have nearly 50 Machs coming! Here are the names & if they are dyno'ing. We may have to change the hours to like 9-5 to fit everyone on the dyno! I will call Team early next week and confirm how many they can do in a day.

1) OneBadPony00 (Will dyno if there is room)
2) RNoggle -- DYNO
3) Bill Hamilton
4) Azure -- DYNO
5) BigJack
6) Gigashadow (Possibly)
7) Mstrpotatohd
8) GAPonyFarm
9) ITLRUN
10) Benefold -- DYNO
11) 1YLDRYD (& a Mach friend)
12) Firebird1999US
13) Z1RCode
14) Farmboy -- DYNO
16) InDShadow -- DYNO
17) ATLMach1
18) Yellow Jacket
19) RCodeGrl -- DYNO
20) dmjasmith
21) mach_me_baby -- DYNO
22) PoliceTech
23) Batman 13
24) Sudzz7
25) Tenacfan
26) MarkMach
27) Martin99ACR -- DYNO
28) SpeedRacer
29) Von Mort
30) TJ's Mach1 -- DYNO
31) BamaMach
32) BamaBlue
33) Rickyd92
34) 9846LGT
35) LK2DrvMach1
36) GreyGhost
37) FLMach1 -- DYNO
38) 1stPony
39) Sosebee1 -- DYNO
40) SonicBoom -- DYNO
41) AlMach -- DYNO
42) GaAzureMach1 -- DYNO
43) MoodyM -- DYNO
44) Cammin4.6
45) KevsMach (& a Mach friend)
46) Cmylxgo (Possibly)

Please let me know if you are marked wrong for the dyno .. send me a PM or something. I will be driving down Friday night & spending the night. I think it would be cool to pick a "host" hotel where all of us can stay.

This is just going to be awesome! I have a guy working on a Tshirt design. Would you be interested in purchasing shirts from the event? I will get a design posted as soon as I have it. I'm looking at doing red/white/blue Mach's with something like "South East Mach 1 Meet 2004" and "Team Ford, Marietta GA" at the top/bottom of the picture.

Thanks for all your support,
Donna

1BadPony00

Established Member

1BadPony00

Established Member
Only a day away! YAY! I've got the shirts, but haven't packed or cleaned the Mach yet LOL We'll be there all day, rain or shine. Team has plenty of rain shelter, but showers are only "50% likely in the early morning" then clearing to a partly cloudy day. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

1BadPony00

Established Member
Review

We had an awesome turn out. One person was counting and said there were over 40 cars in & out at one point during the day. Pretty good being we had between 50-60 sign up. Here is a link, there is one folder full of pics, one full of videos, and one with a slideshow.

Click for Linky

Here are 2 links at the Registry with pics & info too.

Link 1

Link 2

I still have SEVERAL shirts left. Many people bought, but many who clicked on the online order must not have. If you want a shirt from the event, they are $14 for Large & XL and $15 for 2X and 3X. You will have to add $3.95 for Priority Mail shipping to that price, and yes, I accept Paypal.

Those that were there early saw my friend James with his 03' Cobra on the dyno. He started completely stock with 382 RWHP and came off the dyno, had them bolt on the Borla stinger catback and Kenne Bell cold air kit, and only hit 397. They took out the Kenne Bell, and just left the K&N in, and he hit 410 HP with 380 torque. He was a happy camper, and said if I'd dyno mine, he'd pay for it LOL

I think our best dyno was a 2003, 5 speed DSG with Catted X-pipe, magnaflow catback,and drop in K&N filter and he got 299.8 RWHP. As for the Automatics, last I had heard, mine had the highest number. I have the K&N filter, stock H w/ Borla Stingers bolted on. I hit 265 RWHP with 284 Torque. Jeff said if he ran it one more time, I probably would have been at 270 because the hotter the Machs get, the better numbers they were getting.

Thanks to everyone who came out. Team wants us to come back, maybe in the Fall when the 05's start arriving. It was great to meet everyone, and see all the mods to the different cars, hear all the different exhaust. And the 1 thing we all noticed, not a single Southeast Mach with louvers came (except the 2 older ones).

Take care,
Donna

Users who are viewing this thread