South Fla Guys...

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Where did everyone go.. My West Palm, Broward and Miami guys..

we used to run this section! :cryying:

5.4GT

Established Member
i go to towers on thurdays...and most of the time im the only real american car other then the srt-4.....rice everywhere!!1

viperstang

Established Member
hey moved from ft lauderdale 6 years ago but i come down there to play with you guys all the time. can you tell me where the real cars hang out at all i get to see when i come are the rice burners?

BlkCobra15

Established Member
Fastball:

I just recently puchased a mustang a few days ago. Where in Miami is it that you guys get together.

5.4GT

Established Member
anyone go to US-27 by krom ave.... streetracing is strong the but the highpartol like s to send out helicopters sometimes but for the most time its a blast, also dennys, sunoco. i pretty much just go up and down us-27 and friday nights to race...

PLATIADO

Established Member
birdman941 said:
Ft. Myers rocks!
Mel's diner show on Sept. 16th.
You going to be there?
What time is the show, and where is this Mel's located at comming from Naples.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
5.4GT said:
anyone go to US-27 by krom ave.... streetracing is strong the but the highpartol like s to send out helicopters sometimes but for the most time its a blast, also dennys, sunoco. i pretty much just go up and down us-27 and friday nights to race...

yea same here... But remember buddy this is a Public Board try not to post locations... :) It's for our own good! I'm there every Fri & Sat Night, My buddy's KB Cobra is always racing in that area..

Users who are viewing this thread