South Korean Hostage Killed

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by P_Lomez
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/06/22/iraq.hostage/index.html

What a surprise :nonono: When will people stop worrying about being politically correct and just shoot anyone in that country with a gun that's not an American.
It will not stop. i think it will be a weekly thing till we do something. i think they are trying to scare us, this is getting out of hand as well:nonono: :nonono:

Noredline

Established Member
The terrorists are making it tougher on themselves. At some point, the "PC" gloves are going to come off. Personally, an eye for an eye would make them think again.

Turn the sand into glass!!!!!

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
"i think they are trying to scare us"

yes, that is the definition of terrorism. people know that we loose soldiers everyday. they die in combat fighting for what they believe in. they could number in the dozens or in the hundreds and though it upsets people it doesn't have nearly the impact of capturing a hostage and making a public display of their fear.

it plays on the emotions of the people who see it until they cry that it is time for us to pull out and leave these mad men alone. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. they know that we can't just nuke them so they hope this will weaken the resolve of the military and of the american people to the point that we give up.

they know that their liberal friends in america are doing a good job of convincing the public that war is just wrong under any circumstances and that further military campaigns would be wrong.

its up to us if we are going to let these tactics work or if we are going to get the job done the way it needs to be.

without any P.C. BULLSHIT!

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by Noredline
Turn the sand into glass!!!!!

Yah, let's ruin all of the oil, that would be smart. We have more than enough conventional bombs to mess that country up, don't need fisson/fusion to do it.

Noredline

Established Member
Originally posted by P_Lomez
Yah, let's ruin all of the oil, that would be smart. We have more than enough conventional bombs to mess that country up, don't need fisson/fusion to do it.

Actually, I dont think it would harm the oil in any way. Though it would be a biotch to get in there to get it, if that was our only goal. It was a figure of speach P_Lomez. Not at all like in the 40's when we dropped them to make the Japanese surrender as opposed to losing about a half a million American lives that were at sea, waiting to invade.

Unfortunately, too many people will die needlessly before anything drastic is done by us.

These terrorists will not stop. They hate us and breed their population to hate us/U.S. For the most part anyway.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
As long as countries react (the population) the way the people of S. Korea did, they will continue to do it on a regular basis. Its exactly what they want.....

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Scumbags strike again.:nono:

They are just a bunch of rat-bastards....killing contractors and civilians because it gets better press.

I am currently working on Camp Victory for the Army for Lockheed.....and made sure that the widow of Paul Johnson, the LMT guy who lost his head in Saudi got a bit of my company payroll through charity.

Good companies take care of their people, and LMT has set up a fund for Paul Johnson on our company website through payroll deductions through June 16, 2004.

Camp Victory is west of Baghdad, very near the airport. The 1st Cavalry takes incoming every day ... as a matter of fact, we had 4 GI's wounded or killed by a mortar hit a few days ago as they were walking to lunch.

Today we were hearing loud thumps off towards Cav HQ north of the Palace area where I work all morning. When we drove to lunch, a loud explosion startled me as I saw smoke and felt the concussion near the Cav mess area.....but was relieved to see the gun tubes of M109/M110 155 howitzers.

...it was outgoing, not incoming....cheered me up a bit, but not much.

We have Koreans here on Victory. They will be moving north to Irbil soon and standing up a base....lucky me, I get to install some satcom gear for them in a couple of weeks....:)
If I get the chance, I will thank every one of them I can for coming here .... if they can understand my lousy Korean. We need all the friends we can get here.:rockon:

inteller

Established Member
if there was ever a reason to believe demons walk this earth, this is it.

you should not be allowed to work in that country unless you have a gun, and if someone grabs you unexpectedly, you shoot them. period. if other people grab you, you shoot them to, cause if you don't try then and there, you just die later.

Last edited:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
if there was ever a reason to believe demons walk this earth, this is it.

Demons can be beaten, whether they are the personal kind or just the mindless types murdering for their personal convictions.

...the trick is NOT to be afraid of them and run away....:bash:

inteller

Established Member
by showing ANY restraint we are running away. There is only one way to deal with societies like this, and it is to exterminate them. You start killing them, and either you kill them all or you stop when they say they won't do it anymore.

southernbelle

Established Member
Originally posted by Mo Boost
They are just a bunch of rat-bastards....killing contractors and civilians because it gets better press.

I am currently working on Camp Victory for the Army for Lockheed.....and made sure that the widow of Paul Johnson, the LMT guy who lost his head in Saudi got a bit of my company payroll through charity.

Good companies take care of their people, and LMT has set up a fund for Paul Johnson on our company website through payroll deductions through June 16, 2004.

Camp Victory is west of Baghdad, very near the airport. The 1st Cavalry takes incoming every day ... as a matter of fact, we had 4 GI's wounded or killed by a mortar hit a few days ago as they were walking to lunch.

Today we were hearing loud thumps off towards Cav HQ north of the Palace area where I work all morning. When we drove to lunch, a loud explosion startled me as I saw smoke and felt the concussion near the Cav mess area.....but was relieved to see the gun tubes of M109/M110 155 howitzers.

...it was outgoing, not incoming....cheered me up a bit, but not much.

We have Koreans here on Victory. They will be moving north to Irbil soon and standing up a base....lucky me, I get to install some satcom gear for them in a couple of weeks....:)
If I get the chance, I will thank every one of them I can for coming here .... if they can understand my lousy Korean. We need all the friends we can get here.:rockon:
You and all our guys/gals over there are totally awesome....take care....be safe.....God Speed. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
This is getting to be out of hand with these people. The longer we have our hands tied behind our backs, the longer this will go on. I say we deal with these people along the same lines that Israel deals with the Palestinians (sorry if any of that is mispelled.) Any time somebody in Israel is killed, Israel strikes back, and usually kills more. There is only one thing these people know, and that is violence.

My question though is where are the people who were saying the Nick Berg beheading was a conspiracy? All this talk of him having an orange jumpsuit and what not, and guess what, the last 2 who have been beheaded also have orange jumpsuits. Guess the U.S. is on a roll with beheading people lately...

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
EXACTLY! :thumbsup:
Originally posted by Chris_H
I say we deal with these people along the same lines that Israel deals with the Palestinians (sorry if any of that is mispelled.) Any time somebody in Israel is killed, Israel strikes back, and usually kills more. There is only one thing these people know, and that is violence.

Squeeler92

Disgusting. Some Koreans can be freakin animals as well tho, ever hear about what happened in Vietnam? Hope they do some of that to those terrorists. With all those checkpoints, I love how these scumbags were able to slip past undetected and out of the city. Someone isn't doing their job....

Anyways, my prayers go out to him and his family. He was a man of faith hoping to one day become a missionary. May God bless his soul.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
by showing ANY restraint we are running away. There is only one way to deal with societies like this, and it is to exterminate them. You start killing them, and either you kill them all or you stop when they say they won't do it anymore.

The "societies" you post about are undoubtedly foreign, and I suspect Arab for the most part. Exterminating them isn't the right way to go about the issue, unless you are talking about the extreme terrorist factions causing problems.

The "problem" with these people results from a cultural standpoint. They (Arabs) are not familiar with Western "cause and effect" reasoning or logic. They believe in "Allah's Will" and that what happens, happens for no real reason other than the will of God....."Inshallah" is one of their favored terms.

I have seen them ride the freeways at stupid speeds, heedless of the consequences, because "whatever happens to them, they are not at all to blame"..... utter stupidity in my eyes, but then I am Western and don't have those values.

Most of these people haven't had the benefit of contact with Western customs because not many of us consider the area a tourist haven.....Saudia Arabia doesn't have anything other than an official visa rule. They don't give out tourist visas, and for good reason. The society is so isolated, and their customs so regressive, that they view us with paranoia.

...giving them a reason to confirm their own fantasies about "The Great Satan" wanting to eliminate their regressive culture would be the greatest favor to Evil we could ever do for them....

I say if Iraq is a successful venture, and we give the less educated Arabs an appreciation for Western values, it will be a cultural war against the mullahs and their hate....something that will cost us lots of blood, money, time and effort.:nonono:

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
Disgusting. Some Koreans can be freakin animals as well tho, ever hear about what happened in Vietnam?

WTF are you talking about? Perhaps you are thinking of NORTH Koreans? South Koreans, and north Koreans who don't buy their dictator's BS, are some of the nicest people on Earth.

What has pissed me off the most, is what these devils are calling themselves now, Monotheists and Jihadists....apparently to customize their hate towards Buddhists and Hindus now.

Death by gunshot is not painful enough for these animals. We need to unleash some Hannibal Lector shit on their asses.

Gino

So Long!
I say each of those responsible suffer the same fate, being executed in such a manner is no way to die (I saw the video of the first one...)... Makes you wonder if morals and ethics are made aware to these people as children, or if they have the slightest notion of what they are... the poor soul's that endure this punishment... may whatever higher power they might believe in, give them the strength to persevere...

:nonono:

inteller

Established Member
I think you cease to be human when you commit things like this. This is why I call them devils.

Users who are viewing this thread