South MS Dyno Day at JMS

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
There will be a Dyno Day at JMS on Friday June 6th starting at 9:00 am
2 pulls for $50 with wideband. Anyone interested in going to see what kind of power their car makes, let me know so i can get a head count. Also, if you just want to go and watch, thats cool too. just let me know. (so we know how much pizza and soda's to buy)
The 6th is a month away, so you have time to request vacation time if that's normally a day that you work.
Mark your Calendar! and let me know if you can go!

Those of you who don't know, JMS has 2 in ground dynojets and a nice facility. They are located about 20 miles north of pascagoula, ms and are easy to find. If you need directions or other info, let me know. their website is: www.jmschip.com

03cobramanIII

Banned
2 pulls for $50 with wideband. Anyone interested in going to see what kind of power their car makes, let me know so i can get a head count. Also, if you just want to go and watch, thats cool too. just let me know. (so we know how much pizza and soda's to buy)
The 6th is a month away, so you have time to request vacation time if that's normally a day that you work.

Those of you who don't know, JMS has 2 in ground dynojets and a nice facility. They are located about 20 miles north of pascagoula, ms and are easy to find. If you need directions or other info, let me know. their website is: www.jmschip.com
i wouldnt get your car tuned there. people have blown up motors just after a tune
jms needs an attitude adjustment bad!

Last edited:

04RiceEater

Established Member

I should be able to go Randy. N e one else u know going? (I will prob just come to watch).

Users who are viewing this thread