Southern Cali guys help McLeod Racing out!!

my98stang46

Established Member
I just talked to the tech guys at McLeod Racing www.mcleodracing.com about the hydraulic clutch conversion kit (pn# 14-325 and 14-326). He said the kit works great. However, the problem was that the master cylinder could touch the valve cover which might annoy some people. Well in an effort to rectify this issue they need a 99-04 4v mustang for some quick R&D. They are located in socal around the disney land area and if anyone is interested please call their tech line @ (714)630-3668. Ask for Billy or Lee

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Jetstream blue 10 Corvette ZR1

you my friend have to much $ lol

but i'd like to do the hydraulic route one day my dad has an 07 and its soo soo nice easy on the leg

my98stang46

Established Member
Jetstream blue 10 Corvette ZR1

you my friend have to much $ lol

but i'd like to do the hydraulic route one day my dad has an 07 and its soo soo nice easy on the leg

Haha it's a fun car to drive.

But I agree with how easy it is. I can't believe more people haven't gone this route.

there not too far from me...about 45 min drive. Do i get a free part with the test fit?

I cant imagine they wouldn't do something for you. I've been on the phone with them several times and they have always gone out of there way to help. Just call and ask for Billy.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'd love to do it as it's not far from working, but getting to and from would be the headache.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
I'm guessing they've got their R&D car. I called two days ago and Billy said they were still looking for a car and took my contact. Never heard back. Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread