Southern Louisiana Parts some free some priced

Keasbey

Im moving and have parts ive been holding on to for whatever reason. some of them are junk but depending on the person may be worth something, so ive kept them.

I have interior pieces like door jams and bezels, center console ac bezels. the colors are all jacked up. some are teal some are my attempt at two tone black and white, but are structurally sound. if youre looking to have fun and try out some custom peices and want something to play with. these are free.

I have front black leather seats, the drivers side has the lumbar controls. these are out of a convertible so the leather on the passenger side is a bit dried out, but not cracking and no rips. im asking 100$ obo for the two. Local pick up only.

I have a 97 black cobra hood that had a crackup in it maybe 4 inches wide. i had a minor fender bender and the hood wasnt in bad enough shape to throw away so i kept it for a fiberglass project. this would be free for local pick up.

I have a 97 black cobra front bumper that has a trailer hit square mark when i hit the guy, its about a 3"x3" indention, again a fiberglass project, the bumper would need repainted and prepped. it is from a car that had 100k miles on it. but its free for pick up as well

94-98 "projector" head lights. these are still in great shape and crystal clear. 50$ obo. local pick up.

I might have some more stuff floating around. I live in lafayette, la. let me know.

Email me @ [email protected] or txt 6608646697 for pics of what youd like to see. if you cant come get them, please dont contact me.

Thanks

Keasbey

i have the fog lights as well in great condition 50 bucks obo.

I have my IMRC's as well and some other misc parts i took off while supercharging my car. let me know

Users who are viewing this thread