Space Car....Literally

blk02edge

Established Member
Only here will you find people not impressed with two booster rockets landing on target in unison, a re-usable rocket that costs 1/3 the upfront cost of a one time use rocket by any of the big space agencies... Yep... Totally just a publicity stunt... Lol

Never mind R&D for future tech and missions that this was for.... Yep just to distract people from the Tesla supply issue

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
greatest distraction ever, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. LOL

Investors - "When will you ramp up production on model 3 and be profitable?"
Elon Musk - "earnings reports are boring, look i'm sending a car into space!"
SEC - "Tesla has reported losses totaling $617mil last quarter"

What about the Model 3 owners who paid under the assumption they would get a large tax credit and get a vehicle by 2020. Oh and the new coupe that requires a $50k deposit, when will those be in owners hands?

Elon: Flamethrowers!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I was astounded by the booster landing. That was nothing short of incredible.

Only here will you find people not impressed with two booster rockets landing on target in unison, a re-usable rocket that costs 1/3 the upfront cost of a one time use rocket by any of the big space agencies... Yep... Totally just a publicity stunt... Lol

Never mind R&D for future tech and missions that this was for.... Yep just to distract people from the Tesla supply issue

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No one said anything about being unimpressed with his landing two boosters on a pad at the same time, it was impressive as hell. He should stick to that. His power wall was touted as able to run a house during an out age, one will run a house about 20 minutes. You will need multiple of them on top of the solar to keep them charged. His solar shingles were supposed to be affordable, their not. He was supposed to be delivering 10,000 cars a month, he can barely make 1500. They guy is a joke outside of the space stuff. He does have quite the line up of people willing to suck his dick for him however

blk02edge

Established Member
No one said anything about being unimpressed with his landing two boosters on a pad at the same time, it was impressive as hell. He should stick to that. His power wall was touted as able to run a house during an out age, one will run a house about 20 minutes. You will need multiple of them on top of the solar to keep them charged. His solar shingles were supposed to be affordable, their not. He was supposed to be delivering 10,000 cars a month, he can barely make 1500. They guy is a joke outside of the space stuff. He does have quite the line up of people willing to suck his dick for him however
Non of that is the point of what I said though, I wasnt defending any of that, all I said was Falcon heavy was not just a meaningless distraction.

blk02edge

Established Member
The car was the distraction.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
If you say so... It wasnt the new 2018 roadster, one of the old first gen cars, musk is clearly a kid at heart, id rather see that then some dull iron block that nasa would have spent an extra 48 bazzillion extra $$ on shedding no interest in the space program. The way I see it is creating interest. Not a distraction, distractions only work for 5 min. Someone as smart as musk understands that.

Spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a space program doesn't sound like a distraction to me lol... If you told me Tesla is mis-managed id agree with you

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I see you are unable to comprehend my point and I am not in the mood to draw you a freaking picture so you go ahead and keep swinging off his nuts i wii go find something more worth my time

If you say so... It wasnt the new 2018 roadster, one of the old first gen cars, musk is clearly a kid at heart, id rather see that then some dull iron block that nasa would have spent an extra 48 bazzillion extra $$ on shedding no interest in the space program. The way I see it is creating interest. Not a distraction, distractions only work for 5 min. Someone as smart as musk understands that.

Spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a space program doesn't sound like a distraction to me lol... If you told me Tesla is mis-managed id agree with you

Never_Enough

Established Member
I see you are unable to comprehend my point and I am not in the mood to draw you a freaking picture so you go ahead and keep swinging off his nuts i wii go find something more worth my time
You need a drink, damn.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You need a drink, damn.

Lol probably true

w-wine-bottle-glass23876.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
LOL. Ok... "Hey lets put a car in the rocket, that's sure to distract the people from the $150k cars they ordered and havent recieved" ... Say it out loud and you'll realize how dumb using the word distraction is in any context, its as dumb as the people saying he's littering outer space.

Swinging off his nuts? Fact- I hate tesla, I hate electric cars in general and I wish they did not exist... Nut a musk nut hugger, I just enjoy space and the tech around it and space X> the world.. He would have used the tesla as a test weight regardless if Tesla was successful or not.

Users who are viewing this thread