Spacers...

remsvt

Well I bought me some 18x11 CCW's rear. The passenger side fits fine when loaded but the driver side is almost rubbing the IRS sub-frame. Too close for comfort. My question - Is it safe to only put a spacer on the driver side? The passenger side has plenty of room. Will putting a spacer on one side disrupt the balance of the car or cause issues? I will put spacers on both sides but I just wanted to know what people thought?

03cobramanIII

Banned
mines the same way one tires sits inside the fender more than the other side , so does my wife 99 vert. hers more than mine? the right side in more then the left side on boths cars ...yours ?

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Have you had your car alligned yet? I just threw on some 315 M/T's with a 10.5" rim on the rears and cleared both sides just fine. I was surprised to say the least. But my car has been alligned properly so I guess that helps some.

03cobramanIII

Banned
i got a sra in mine so no rear adjustments. its like a need a 3/8 spacer on the right side only? wifes needs a 1inch spacer on right side.

remsvt

mines the same way one tires sits inside the fender more than the other side , so does my wife 99 vert. hers more than mine? the right side in more then the left side on boths cars ...yours ?

Yup, my passenger side sits out a little more. I will get another alignment once I get these wheels installed. They look great! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread