Spanish Tuning Brilliance

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
[ame=http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101]Spanish "tuner". Enjoy - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum[/ame]

You can read the thread for yourself, thought yous guys might enjoy a good laugh...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
oldie but goodie.

ghetto DSMers at their finest. then again, the flipside is trying new ideas like this are what its all about.

Sammyboy

Established Member
I can only really appropriate the "sin" groves, because it causes excessive turbulence in the combustion chambers which atomizes the fuel better. Other than that I'm clueless.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
the only real things the sin grooves do is cause hotspots and promote detonation lol

lmao i didnt realize this was back in 08, my friend found it at his house while i was there and i thought id post it here...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
The sin grooves that I'm accustomed to do not involve an automobile most of the time.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the sin grooves aren't BS, they actually do some good. they just don't do much good, which is why no one does it, lol. as was said, they cause turbulence which helps better atomize the fuel and air. now if we could just switch every gas engine over to direct injection, we wouldn't have to worry about it in the first place...

Users who are viewing this thread