Spanked some Chebby Rice

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Well on my way to take the babysitter home on Saturday, I was drving the good ole Dodge Stratus Rent a Car (2.4L 170hp autostick) We were driving along talking about cars, she was only 16 so she didnt know a whole lot about them. We came up behind this Chevy S-10 with an enormous pipe... I told her yeah thats a fart pipe. She was like whats that...... I started to explain to her what that was and without me looking over the ricer boy was revving wanting to take a piece of me!!! So needless to say I popped the car into neutral and started revving back..... Light turns green and away we go him peeling out and barking a little. (damn autostick wasnt fuly engaged so the tranny slipped) off we go 30-40 I pull a length a head of him 60, he misses third I hear him scratching gears. By 75 he was 5 car lengths behid, I shut down around 85 and he turn his lights off and jumped off the road........ ahhh dummy who couldnt drive his truck :D

Gambinotdx

Established Member
awesome

Good kill! keep 'em comin'!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

MeganSue69

Tim's Girl Toy
sweet... that poor babysitter... she was probably scared... (not at the driving... but of you...) HAHA im jk...

good job though zach... keep up the good work...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by MeganSue69
sweet... that poor babysitter... she was probably scared... (not at the driving... but of you...) HAHA im jk...

good job though zach... keep up the good work...
She was pretty freaked out hahaha

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
It was almost kinda like racing in slow motion........
No "almost kinda" about it... It WAS racing in slow motion!
Now if you had a NOS sticker on the rental.... Then it would of been a fast race!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by SC Cobra
i wonder how much hp that nos sticker would add?
I dunno... maybe I should ask my neighbors! :D I seen one on a ricer down the block :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread