SpdKilz TT Z06 Fall/Engine Bay Pictures + Idle Video

SpdKilz

Established Member
Cleaned up the engine bay on the TT Z06 today. I am getting the car shot for Corvette Enthusiast next week (weather permitting). Anyway, thought you might enjoy a few of these pictures.

Also, a quick video of the car idling with the dumps on them (only through 2.5” not the 3”…will have it through the 3” come spring). The video includes a quick run or two on the highway showing a bit of the acceleration :)

Enjoy!

- Carleton

Video (Right Click Save As – 5.3mb) – http://www.spdkilz.org/Video-Audio/My Z06/Idle-Run.wmv

fall0701.jpg

fall0702.jpg

fall0703.jpg

fall0704.jpg

fall0705.jpg

fall0706.jpg

fall0707.jpg

fall0708.jpg

fall0709.jpg

fall0710.jpg

fall0711.jpg

fall0712.jpg

fall0713.jpg

fall0714.jpg

fall0715.jpg

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Love that color with the black wheels. Diggin that vette. You gonna turn up the boost on those hair dryers or leave it to save the stock parts??

vulture

Established Member
Is your traction control on ? id expect that beast to rip the tires off in all gears , hell , even 6th!

SpdKilz

Established Member
BigDaveDogg - Live near Naperville. Use to go to Streets of Woodfield quiet a bit...but then they started breaking it up nightly.

04svtdriver - At 4.5psi now...going up to 6.5psi for spring (was 548rwhp on a Mustang dyno through stock exhaust...will have 3" dumps by spring with another 2 psi = 600+rwhp on stock bottom end). Then next winter when I am in law school I will be dropping the car back off with CM Racing and building the motor and upgrading the fuel supply. I could get 1,000hp out of the car, but I am looking for a good, streetable, reliable 750-800rwhp.

Vulture - Ironically enough, I have VERY little traction issues. The tq/hp down low in the RPM range is almost identical to that before the turbos with just my head/cam setup. The power then gradually slopes up to the 548rwhp, 511rwtq. From 2nd gear on it just squats and moves out!

Thanks again for all the compliments guys!

Users who are viewing this thread