SpdKilz's Z06 vs. Ford GT & Bi-Turbo SL600

SpdKilz

Established Member
SpdKilz vs. Stock Ford GT & Bi-Turbo V-12 Mercedes SL600 tuned by RennTech (hp/tq unknown).

Very fun races! The Artists/Names of songs are at the end of the video.

Oh yeah, this was all computer generated :)

A Few Pictures –

gtsl600murci1.jpg

gtsl600murci2.jpg

gtsl600murci3.jpg

gtsl600murci4.jpg

Video (19.3Mb – Right Click And Save As) –

http://www.spdkilz.org/Video-Audio/My Z06/SpdKilz vs. Ford GT & SL600.wmv

Enjoy,

Carleton

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Like the gear shift numbers at the bottom, need to turn the BGM down a little though, let the cars be prominent.

SpdKilz

Established Member
Booyah said:
Like the gear shift numbers at the bottom, need to turn the BGM down a little though, let the cars be prominent.

Yeah, I thought it would help put things into perspective. I tried for a good half hour to fiddle with the audio and try to make the engine notes of the cars more prominent but it just would not come out right. I am thinking of getting an external microphone and mounting it somewhere in the car...we'll see if that helps or makes things worse!

702lightning - Songs are in order of appearance -

J. Ralph - The 6th Day

System Of A Down - Shimmy

Jugheads Revenge - Tearing Down The World

Glad you guys enjoyed! I believe the Ford GT is going in for some work in a week or so...and the outcome will be quite a bit different in the near future :cryying: Time for me to get a power adder! haha

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Did you all meet at the streets of squidfield?? I need to start going there again.. :bash: Awesome vid, thanks for sharing.

blk96SVT

Established Member
I heard that the guy who owns the Lambo and an 03 Cobra owner were racing a new GT 500 in Chicago somewhere and got into some trouble? Is it the same Lambo?!!?

Last edited:

Lowflight

Established Member
Awesome video. Good to know how my car would fair against those types of cars. The guy I bought my Z06 from also has a C6 Z06. HE said my Z06 would hang right with it.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
God I love your Zo6.......can you pm with a performance mod list? I plan on getting a z06 soon and want the same setup basically:-D

Read his sig. :read:

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Thank you SpdKlz, thank you for verifying for me what I said earlier, which was:

Stock for stock, a FGT can not beat a C6 Z06.

GREAT runs man, your car is bad ass!!!

Lankhoss

Established Member
Man, awesome video!! Even though I own a Z06, I am still in denial that the Ford GT isn't as fast. You are not helping me argue this point (which is a good thing) :)

By the way, that Ford GT driver looked like a pretty big guy. Do you have any idea if he and his passenger weighed more than you and yours?

This just doesn't add up, those Ford GT's should be quicker! Awesome video man, you hang out with some BAD ASS cars!

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Lankhoss said:
Man, awesome video!! Even though I own a Z06, I am still in denial that the Ford GT isn't as fast. You are not helping me argue this point (which is a good thing) :)

By the way, that Ford GT driver looked like a pretty big guy. Do you have any idea if he and his passenger weighed more than you and yours?

This just doesn't add up, those Ford GT's should be quicker! Awesome video man, you hang out with some BAD ASS cars!

Brad, you got to live with the miserable fact that a stock C6 Z is the quicker car.. :D

Just ask Robiferretti or phantasms who have both raced stock FGTs in their STOCK C6 Z06.

Lankhoss

Established Member
Fadis_Z said:
Brad, you got to live with the miserable fact that a stock C6 Z is the quicker car.. :D

Just ask Robiferretti or phantasms who have both raced stock FGTs in their STOCK C6 Z06.

Shhhhhhh, quiet man, I'm doing research here! :D

SpdKilz

Established Member
Yes, the driver is a big guy...his passenger was average sized. We had probably about 350ish worth of people while the GT had I'd say 450-500 pounds worth of people. The driver of the FGT was a great guy BTW. He is a very nice individual.

Blk98Cobra - Talking with you on AIM right now :D

- Carleton

Users who are viewing this thread