spears is pregnant and its not britney

70mach1

Established Member
yeh i know right, countless 16 yr olds get knocked up all the time but since shes britney's sister, the whole world have to know that shes a whore jus lik her older sis

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Good god. My 6yr old son watches that show. I thought she would be pretty hot when she got older and may have had a head on her shoulders unlike her sister but I guess she is skipping that and going right to white trash whore bag just like her sister, stupidity runs in that family.

chrisweekspc

Established Member
I caught the show on Nick when my daughter was watching it and my fiance said that was Britneys sister. This was yesterday, and I said "..another one to potentially and PROBABLY follow in her sisters footsteps." Well, and here I read this today.

It's a shame that kids watch these actresses and actors on Nickelodeon, then find out that they are now a pregnant teen..

TClark22

Established Member
its a shame...i have watched her show for a couple minutes or 2 with my little bro and i thought she was gonna grow up to be pretty good looking...like when britney first started her career.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
You can give a trailer trash a lot of money and they will still act like trailer trash. Stupid ass family.

4fit?

Established Member
Stupid ass family? Yes. Trailor Trash? Most likely (at least Britney is). But how many of y'all had sex before you were 16? I know I did and I'm sure the vast majority of you did. Therefore, I wouldn't call her a whore. Just a stupid girl that got with some dude that didn't know how to use protection or when to pull out and now is having to deal with the consequences. Just my opinion though. She certainly may be a whore. :D

o2k

Noob
Established Member
This is the guy that got her knocked up: Casey Aldridge is 19 years old. And he got a 16 year old girl pregnant.

1219caseyaldridgehat00ttn9.jpg

And this is a pic of brit just because.

postimage1219britneyspeby2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread