Spec 3+ Group Buy

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is this group buy happening because I'm about to pull the trigger on all the stuff I need.

The GB will indeed be happening. Matt is the one that's handling it. He was out on Thursday and Friday of last week but he'll be back in the office tomorrow.

He'll post an update once he gets in on how to proceed with the deal.

Thanks, Jared

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, the GB is happening but I would like to get as close to 10 units if at all possible. The price for $460 is JUST for the Clutch, this is for what the Group Purchase is on. I do understand people might need other items such as Flywheels, etc, but there is no Group Purchase on that. I will indeed do my best to give you a great price, but this thread is for the Clutch at a price of $460.00.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
What is the deadline? I.E. when do you need the money by?
I am interested in a few things

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I will most likely cut the GP on this Wednesday. I don't need the money then, but I will start by contacting those who are interested and start to get totals, etc. Hope that helps.

Matt

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
You can put me down for a Spec 3+ (26 spline), steel flywheel with the extra bolts, cable / firewall adjuster and probably some other things Im forgetting right now :pepper:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
GP over. Everyone who is interested either send me a PM with your contact information or give me a call. Faster you get to me, faster I can get you the parts.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread