"Special Mufflers"

tattooed1

Established Member
Just came across these at www.buyfordracing.com.They are the quote unquote "special mufflers" from the Vegas area.$499.00,wish i saw these earlier.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
I saw them a while ago. They keep pushing them back

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Just came across these at www.buyfordracing.com.They are the quote unquote "special mufflers" from the Vegas area.$499.00,wish i saw these earlier.

:lol:

You can say what they are. Your post wont be edited or deleted here. :coolman:

luvgun74

Established Member
I guess i must've missed out on some piece of info, who is "they" that you're referring to and why do "they" have ford racing shook up? Am i missing out on some juicy gossip here? :coolman:

skyhighsd

Established Member
I guess i must've missed out on some piece of info, who is "they" that you're referring to and why do "they" have ford racing shook up? Am i missing out on some juicy gossip here? :coolman:

Its just a bunch of BS from the Teamshelby site and one of the mods who thinks she is god

6-Speed

Established Member
They is SAI's president. It all started when Blue Oval Industries began selling these "special" muffers and claimed they were the KR exhaust and things spiraled out of control from there. Threads were closed and at least one member was banned. Too much drama for me over a set of mufflers.

6-Speed

Established Member
They have Ford Racing so shook up that they made up some story of them being the FR500S mufflers. But if you look up the FR500S parts list for the exhaust you'll see it uses the M-5230-GTA muffler. The Ford Racing ad makes no mention of the KR.
The new 2009 FRPP catalog now shows the M-5230-S mufflers installed on the FR500S.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
All that being said,this thread needs to be kept on topic, I'd rather have a set of Magnaflows. But for those looking for KR parts that would be a good place to start.

SpectorV

Established Member
some people like to sell parts with the name on them for far more money than they sell the part with no name elsewhere so they get the ones that cant afford to pay and the ones that cant :)

Users who are viewing this thread