Special tribute

predator

Established Member
I just wanted to post this here and say thank you to any service men/women who have served or are serving in our country's armed forces. I know....Veterans Day is tomorrow.

Today is a special day for me and my fellow Marines. November 10th is the Marine Corps birthday! After almost 21 years of service I guess I am a little biased. :rollseyes

With the world situation as it is and the young Marines once again in the middle of the fight on this 229th birthday.....I felt compelled to start this thread.....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137952

I just thought I would share......;-)

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Originally posted by predator
I just wanted to post this here and say thank you to any service men/women who have served or are serving in our country's armed forces. I know....Veterans Day is tomorrow.

Today is a special day for me and my fellow Marines. November 10th is the Marine Corps birthday! After almost 21 years of service I guess I am a little biased. :rollseyes

With the world situation as it is and the young Marines once again in the middle of the fight on this 229th birthday.....I felt compelled to start this thread.....

A big thank you to you all! It's because of our armed forces that we have the freedom to get on these forums, etc...while our troops are fighting & dying to keep this freedom we have in tact!

God Bless You All!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member

Hooorah!

I have nothing but respect for any of the men and women who serve their country by being a member of any branch of the armed forces. One of my best friends (he's an Army Ranger) is currently in Iraq. Another is training to become an officer in the 101st and is probably somewhere in the middle of Ranger school now himself. Another good buddy is in field artillery. Can't remember where his training is.

Needless to say, I've never been as proud of a friend as any of the guys mentioned above. And I sincerely hope that the soldiers in Iraq and elsewhere return home to a country that loves them and supports them for what they do for us!!

I know one thing... I will never take what they do for us for granted or disrespect any single one of them. I think they've earned that respect.

I will always be a firm believer and supporter of those who gladly put themselves in harm's way, so that most of us don't have to!

God Bless America and God Speed to all the fighting men and women in the different deployments around the world!! :rockon: :bowdown:

P.S.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I'd like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the Marines and Armed Forces who proudly serve our great country...:beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Today is a special day for me and my fellow Marines. November 10th is the Marine Corps birthday! After almost 21 years of service I guess I am a little biased.
Thanks Dave for the service you have given to our country........ Unfortunately, too often our armed services and the freedom they provide are taken for granted in the ole' US of A.....GOD Bless America and it's servicemen (and women!).

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I echo the thoughts here. Everytime I see my kids play and can go outside without some jackass bent on blowing himself up. I think of those guys and gals in some far off desert dealing with them so I dont have to.

Hang in there troops! Thanks!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Unfortunately, our freedom comes at a very high price. There are no words or actions that can simplify loss of life.

I was an Army guy, but luckily not during any war times.

God Bless our uniformed men and women.

J.R.

Users who are viewing this thread