Speciality Insurance

svt2205

Established Member
I know this topic comes up from time to time. But it's nearing time to renew my insurance policy. I've been insured thru Parrish Heacock (or whatever they are called this year) for a long time, but wondered who else offers good limited use policies.

What are you guys using?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Damn I can't wait till I turn 25. 7 more months!!! I'll be getting her appraised the week before, and signing on the policies dotted line the 21st of Sept. I'm currently being raped about $175 a month to insure my cobra, when she only comes out 4-5 times a month. :mad:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Damn I can't wait till I turn 25. 7 more months!!! I'll be getting her appraised the week before, and signing on the policies dotted line the 21st of Sept. I'm currently being raped about $175 a month to insure my cobra, when she only comes out 4-5 times a month. :mad:

My way around that is my 93 is under my fiancee's insurance. Cost me a whoppin $53 a month lol. That will change when i turn 25 then it will get insured through grundy.

Joe

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I had Parish Heacock from 1993-2000 and now have Grundy Worldwide
for the last 8 years. I like Grundy better for a few reasons but both are
excellent Collector Car Insurers.

buddha93

Established Member

OUCH!:fm:

SVTRick

SVTRick
Established Member
I ve got State Farm on mine .Ithink it is $140 for 6 months @ $17,000 value. It listed as a classic and i I drive it to shows and pleasure.

red95gts

Established Member
Grundy looks like a great deal! To you current users, is there anything to beware of, such as loopholes in coverage, etc?

Thanks

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
American Hobbyist.

Stated value $20k, every possible option (towing, rental, uninsured motorist) set YOUR OWN mileage limits = $375 per year!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
random but is this limited to the fact that your cars are cobras or can i swing it on my coupe as well? i need to get it appraised to cover my... hmmmhmmm... investment, i have a bit to lose if stolen or wrecked.

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
How do these types of insurance work with a reconditioned title? My carrier (Farmers) told me that if I wanted more coverage (value wise) then I needed to pay extra for what I consider the value to be; i.e, the blue book recon. versus what the car is worth as a collector with the upgrades that have been added.

Users who are viewing this thread