spectating street racing

LeftinthedusT

Learning...
Established Member
On saturday night I was bored and went to the local racing spot just to watch, as I pulled up to the road a cop came behind me and blocked off the only way out of a dead end street and took all of our drivers liscenses. After about 15 minutes he returned them to us and told us never to go back there again and that if he did he would arrest us, the cop wasnt very nice but was nice enough to not give me a ticket or anything. Is there anything on my driving record or anything another cop could see if I got pulled over for something else? I do not plan on going back there again I just dont want a cop to see that I was going to spectate a race and might decide to change his warning to a ticket or something of that nature.
Sorry for the long question/story and thanks for the help.

jsp03svt

Established Member
Not sure where in Florida you were, but if you didn't get any paper (written warning or citation) I wouldn't worry to much about it. When he took your DL's, he probably just ran a warrant check and checked the status of your DL. I seriously doubt he took the time to write all of your names down for future reference.

Last edited:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
If your gunna spectate, spectate here in the Pics and Video section of this forum where it's still legal... for now.

Users who are viewing this thread