Speed cal help

CobraFrenzy

Established Member
I recently installed a t56 into my 96 cobra. Bought the speed cal from Dallas mustang. I've doubl checked the wiring and all seems good. However my speedo only works when it wants to. Sometimes it seems to work great than anything over 60mph and it goes crazy. I have 315s and 410s. The code I have in now ( assuming that up switch is 1 and down is 0) 1001111110
any help would be great

wvragtop

SPRAYING CHEATER SVT POST
Established Member
i have a chart somewhere but you should be able to look it up. you may have a bad one ? maybe call them

CobraFrenzy

Established Member
Yea I'm going to try and call them. I have looked it up just havnt found the answer. I've tried a ton a dif codes but I think they all should work and not jump all over the place idk

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Yea I'm going to try and call them. I have looked it up just havnt found the answer. I've tried a ton a dif codes but I think they all should work and not jump all over the place idk

If the speedo stops working intermittenly you probably have a bad connection. As far as the calibration goes, your best bet is calling them. I tried a ton of different codes and ended up calling them. They told me to drive a mile on the highway using the mile markers and call them back and they were able to get me a code right away that was pretty spot on. Not 100% but very close.

Users who are viewing this thread