Speed Calibrator settings w/ 4.30s and T-56

KazooGS-T

Established Member
I don't have my settings here with me so I'll tell you the easiest procedure to make sure yours is completely correct.
1)Drive 10 miles according to mile markers.
2)Write down how far your car says you went on your trip odometer.
3)Call Dallas Mustang and tell them what your mileage was.
4)Flip the switches they tell you to flip.

And you're done. If I had my settings with me currently I would tell you them, but I don't sorry man.

scuzzdude2587

Established Member
Thanks Kazoo, I didn't high hopes for someone having the settings sitting around but I thought I'd check. Thanks for the info though, can't wait to have her up and running!

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Thanks Kazoo, I didn't high hopes for someone having the settings sitting around but I thought I'd check. Thanks for the info though, can't wait to have her up and running!

I can get you the settings by this weekend if it's gonna be a little while longer. I have the same setup as you.

scuzzdude2587

Established Member
I'm still waiting on my MGW, and it's still winter up here so it probably won't be going anywhere for at least a couple weeks. If you don't have to go pulling parts off your car and open up the little box (and you have stock tire size) then I'd appreciate the code, but don't worry about it if you have to go through all that work though :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread