speedometer acting up......need help!!

KevGuillot

SVT Junkie
Established Member
astig00 said:
Kevin, did you take your Cobra to Tyler Ford?? I would have taken it to Brinson Ford. I don't have ay problems dealing with the dealership in Athens!! I can refer you to my service advisor(Laura), she takes care of things!!

Yeah i took it to Tyler Ford but I dont ever have a good feeling leaving it with them. They just seem like they could care less about fixing my car ya know? How far is Brinson Ford from tyler? I work monday - friday so its gonna be kinda hard for me to get it over there. Im assuming the service department is closed on satuedays? Did you get your car reflashed because of the stalling issue? if so has it stalled anymore? Tyler ford "supposedly" reflashed it but its still stalling. Call me so i can get directions to that dealership.

thanks
kevin

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
KevGuillot said:
Yeah i took it to Tyler Ford but I dont ever have a good feeling leaving it with them. They just seem like they could care less about fixing my car ya know? How far is Brinson Ford from tyler? I work monday - friday so its gonna be kinda hard for me to get it over there. Im assuming the service department is closed on satuedays? Did you get your car reflashed because of the stalling issue? if so has it stalled anymore? Tyler ford "supposedly" reflashed it but its still stalling. Call me so i can get directions to that dealership.

thanks
kevin

Brinson is in Athens which is only 30 min away. Not sure if you know this but since you have a Cobra, they will give you a loaner car till your car is fixed. My car has not been reflashed but I am on my 2nd tranny which is about to be replaced too. Call me(903.918.8002) on Sunday as I am going to be around the house installing some "parts" on the Cobra.

KevGuillot

SVT Junkie
Established Member
Well i finally got my car back today. Dealer said that some wires were shorting out behind the dash that caused the speedo to quit working. Everything is fine now. No more stalling either.

kevin

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
that sure took them awhile...

I bet you'll put a lot of miles on it this weekend :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread