Spend the extra money on stainless?

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Im getting ready to order a mac system for the cobra, and I cant decide if I should spend the exrta money on the stainless steel system???

What do you think? Also, where can I get best price on the Mac stainless system or the painted system? The best price I have found is $369 on the painted and $465 on the stainless with free shipping on both of them.

Trevor

ZINC AND BLOWN

Established Member
From what i have read, and been told......spend your $$$ on something other than MAC (just what i have heard from researching for the same reason)

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
I have researched Mac alot also, and its still the exhaust I want. If I cant get it to fit, then Ill have a shop fit it up. I love the sound and the performance gains seem to be right there with the others(give or take a few of course).

I know the stingers make alot of power, but I dont want that sound or to spend that much money

POP TOP

Banned
I have a Pro Chamber and 3" cat back MAC system and I think it's great. My particular system did have some issues fitting but the shop I used worked it out. the sound is amazing and the power gain was good. If that's what you want than go ahead and do it.

02silver2v

Established Member
I have the Mac 3" c\b with the black coating and I love it. Sound is awesome. I am hoping to match it up with a MRT Catted H. I love mac and have had it on the last 3 stangs. I say go for it.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
if your budget tight, save $$ and just weld in some new mufflers of your choice. You have a factory stainless and other tips, it'll sound great still. JMHO

I'm going with a Stinger or SLP.

Users who are viewing this thread