Spike was playing Star Wars and i was bored...

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
... so i decided to actually use my Adobe After Effects program that i downloaded awhile ago. now bear in mind i have never used this program before, so im sure i can do a better job; i was just getting used to it. and i also know this makes me a huge dork, but i was just really bored and it seemed like a good way to kill some time...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJA0CtYMpqw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJA0CtYMpqw[/ame]

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
a...l...r...i..g..h...t?

j/k thats cool man, whatever you gotta do to kill time

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
im not actually into star wars that much... i just saw the lightsabers on tv and remembered i had adobe on my new computer and decided to kill an hour on a rainy day.... but i dunno... it kinda made me feel like a jedi seeing the lightsaber come to life on the screen

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Nah, that doesn't make you a dork. Just a little more bored than the rest of us. And don't let the screen name fool you. Yeah I like Star Wars, but the name is a play on the car getting enhanced/striking back.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
still have nothing on this guy....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY"]YouTube - Star Wars kid Drunken Jedi[/ame]

-Sean

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
just remember, once something is up on the internet, it can never be removed. Its more permanent and your permanent record.

2001gunmetalgt

Established Member
Not this again.

Star wars is more entertaining therefore better.

Although I must admit I'm looking forward to the new star trek movie.

I agree to an extent. Star Wars is more entertaining for people who never watched the star trek series and got into it. Star Wars is a hudge fun, exciting,epic story compacted into 6 movies. Star Trek has all of the same type of qualities but its spread over years of seasons. Star Trek movies are good though. I just converted two of my non-believing friends!!! For all of you doubters out there go watch Star Trek 8 First Contact. Not as good Star Wars Episode III-VI but its definatly better then Episode I and on the same level as II (in my opinion). Don't get me wrong Star Wars is my 2nd favorite Sci-Fi show/movie.

I am serious I truly encourage all of you to watch Star Trek 8 (First Contact), Star Trek 6 (Undiscovered Country), and Star Trek 2 (The wrath of Kahn). If I personally knew all of you I would seriously pay you money to watch the movies and let you keep it if you truly thought the movies were bad. I do it with alot of my friends and they honestly come back saying, "Dang that was pretty good."

Yes, I am also excitied for the new Star Trek movie. The producer of LOST, JJ Abrahms, is making it so it should be interesting. Hopfully not as bad as Cloverfield though!!!
Nice Vid btw:rockon:

Last edited:

2001gunmetalgt

Established Member
^^^Hahaha. I had just gotten in this argument with some co-workers the other day. The 5th element has funny parts but it really isn't a serious Sci-fi movie. I think of it more like a Blade Runner type comedy or something. I mean come on, Chris Tuker's role was redonkulous.

Users who are viewing this thread