Spoiler ideas

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Looking for some suggestions as to what would look good on my car.

Would like a new spoiler, since my car turned too 'machy' with the factory one. What do you guys think? Only one thats out is the 03-04 cobra. While I know it would look great, I cant justify the cost of buying one, filling the trunk, repainting (and 9/10 times replacing the brakelight) right now.:nonono:

DSC03021_zps7f31e24c.jpg

DSC03018_zps0ab8bb11.jpg

(whole car)
DSC03029_zps47435bed.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

please dont.

wingless mach1's look horrendously unbalanced. Too much emphasis on the front end with the hood accents for the rear end to just "drop off" as mustangs look without a spoiler to add that "flair" to the rear. Itll be even worse with the 03/04 front as on there now.

Id do a 03/04 Cobra rear bumper with lettering shaved, and a 03/03 lip spoiler painted to match the car.

smitty2919

Established Member
It looked too "machy" with a stock spoiler???? The MACH 1 hood and scoop don't make it look too "machy"??

I'm confused.

Ohh and that dinky spoiler looks odd. It's not wide enough to even cover the factory trunk lid brake light it looks like. The car is having an identity crisis...mach 1 hood and scoop, cobra bumper, GT rear bumper and sporting a 3.8 badge lol

Users who are viewing this thread