Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 04' Cobra Duck Tail

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Keep Current

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

Swaie

Established Member
It's a cobra...not a bullitt. Put a 04 cobra wing on it, and get rid of those rims...I can't believe they would put those on a cobra...find the previous owner and slap the shit out of him!

Stangracer44t

Established Member
New pics! Old wheels have been gone for awhile now!

DSC02468.gif

DSC02474.gif

DSC02493.gif

DSC02508.gif

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Pics? :)

Pics? (Of my wrap around ducktail)
P1010021.jpg

It's a cobra...not a bullitt. Put a 04 cobra wing on it, and get rid of those rims...I can't believe they would put those on a cobra...find the previous owner and slap the shit out of him!

It's not even a real Cobra, because he says it's a 2000 model year. They never made a Cobra in 2000 except for the Cobra R and a few that went to Australia that had 4 headlights. Either that's not a real Cobra, or he put the wrong year of car above his signature.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
P1010021.jpg

It's not even a real Cobra, because he says it's a 2000 model year. They never made a Cobra in 2000 except for the Cobra R and a few that went to Australia that had 4 headlights. Either that's not a real Cobra, or he put the wrong year of car above his signature.

Thats an interesting spoiler. Can't say I've seen that one before. And it's gotta be a GT, I don't see the amber tail lights :shrug:

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
Im thinking its time to switch out my spoiler. Im currently toying with the idea of going wingless, but I dont want to do that and later put somthing different on after the holes are filled and painted. So what is everybody's thoughts on what I should go with.

dsc01585uj3.jpg

dsc01457hk5.jpg

dude no offense, but why would you trade the stock rims for those nasty fan wheels you have? haha get your money back

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
god those wheels are fugly!!!! if it was me i would find some steelies to throw on there. better than those pep boys rims lmfao.....

go wingless and i hope to god you arent driving a V6 stang

EDIT: saw new 10th anni knock offs. way better than what you had :beer:

Last edited:

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
god those wheels are fugly!!!! if it was me i would find some steelies to throw on there. better than those pep boys rims lmfao.....

go wingless and i hope to god you arent driving a V6 stang

EDIT: saw new 10th anni knock offs. way better than what you had :beer:

hahahahahahaha:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread