Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 04' Cobra Duck Tail

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Keep Current

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

Stangracer44t

Established Member
Im thinking its time to switch out my spoiler. Im currently toying with the idea of going wingless, but I dont want to do that and later put somthing different on after the holes are filled and painted. So what is everybody's thoughts on what I should go with.

dsc01585uj3.jpg

dsc01457hk5.jpg

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
just move the stock one back about 3 inches. thats what i did, let me see if i can dig up some pics.

yosvany

Established Member
Im thinking its time to switch out my spoiler. Im currently toying with the idea of going wingless, but I dont want to do that and later put somthing different on after the holes are filled and painted. So what is everybody's thoughts on what I should go with.

dsc01585uj3.jpg

dsc01457hk5.jpg

forget the spoiler, how bout getting rid of those gay ass rims. :loser:

just kidding, as long as u like them its alright

Stangracer44t

Established Member
Im workin on getting the funds for the rims. They came on the car when I got it. Got a good deal on it when it was pretty much stock with these wheels.

As for the moving the stock spoiler, im not really a fan of moving it back. Doesn't look right in my opinion. Im leaning towards going wingless

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
wingless, for one its the cheapest out the bunch and 2 IMO it looks the best but the 04 cobra wing looks great also

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I prefer to the Ducktail, I have one on my car that doesn't have the light on the spoiler, but instead wraps around it. If you like the wingless look that's fine...I think putting that money toward some better rims would be a good place to start. Actually, as you mentioned, get rid of all those Cobra badges. Fake badging is not cool...and they even put the SVT stickers on. If the information you gave about your car on your profile is correct, it's impossible to be real.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
the cobra wing is the best one besides wingless. Just put the little plugs in the trunk lid. I did and it didnt look bad

Users who are viewing this thread