Sports betting?

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
I'm just curious to see if there are any sports fans here who enjoy a small bet here and there. I'm not talking about a $5 bet with your buddies either, I mean serious sports betting.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yeah - usually when I head to Vegas I make at least a few bets in the sports book.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I used to run a little sports betting biz on the side. I live in vegas and most of my buddies and family friends live in CA. They would deposit money into my account, call me with their bets, and I would go place them. I get 10% of the win, or, if you lose 3 times in a row, $100 fee. Obviously the bets were never that small.

I had one of those players cards, and everytime I made a bet it recorded it. I racked up to close to 100k on the card, and now get comped rooms, buffets, shows, bar tabs, all at the expense of my buddies :banana:

I anyone wants to make some nfl bets, hit me up :rockon:

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
I used to run a little sports betting biz on the side. I live in vegas and most of my buddies and family friends live in CA. They would deposit money into my account, call me with their bets, and I would go place them. I get 10% of the win, or, if you lose 3 times in a row, $100 fee. Obviously the bets were never that small.

I had one of those players cards, and everytime I made a bet it recorded it. I racked up to close to 100k on the card, and now get comped rooms, buffets, shows, bar tabs, all at the expense of my buddies :banana:

I anyone wants to make some nfl bets, hit me up :rockon:

With NFL betting do you bet on the spread or just winner/loser?

canibus

Established Member
i do it on nfl entire season and nba playoffs. i usually bet the spread, although this year is full of upsets. i'm a gambling junkie so don't take advice from me

Misfitflesh

Established Member
i do it on nfl entire season and nba playoffs. i usually bet the spread, although this year is full of upsets. i'm a gambling junkie so don't take advice from me

Same here, I have a guy that runs a private site. Baseball playoffs has been great for me so far. 2 game parlay on the phillies and dodgers to win when they were underdogs paid out pretty good. :banana:

Nfl has been up and down even though washington being a underdog last week won me some money.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread