Spotted Thread Taken to the Next Level

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Guy I saw a couple of weeks back is back, but not going very far this time. The temp was 34 degrees whe I swung by. He came out and turned left and kept turning.

_DSC0027-1.jpg

_DSC0028-1.jpg

_DSC0038.jpg

Had to double back to see if the front end was tweeked.
_DSC0049.jpg

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Scott,

Did you see the guy too? I met a 20 year-old on route 29 on Thursday who had a Laguna Seca for a daily driver in these same colors. I'm thinking it was him since it was 34 degrees.

Wiseguy

Established Member
There is one Ls running around. That is the one. younger girl and guy drive it.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
The owner was nowhere in site. It is a younger guy. His buddy that usually tails him drives a green Mach. Comes out of my development but haven't found his house.

The Craigslist I posted before is a different guy. He ran his at the track and parked it in November and hasn't driven it since. He's not getting any nibbles. I told him if he found a taker for my car I would scoop his up.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Where is that Scott? Looks like Randolph Rd by Kemp Mill. What a shame. Squirreling around with our tires in cold weather = fail.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Scott, about that same time I saw a guy pull the same move at Gude and Rt 28/Norbeck. '99 or '01 Cobra (couldn't see the rear), turning to go east on 28, came all the way around and put the rear up on the curb. Crazy thing was he broke the rear wheel off! Sitting on the curb on his axle, on the cell phone. Felt bad for him but I coudn't stop.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Man both of those are just sad! I noticed the other day....I had to take the car..nothing else to drive..it was like mid 40's. I traction control on and still broke the rear free and was not even trying. Gotta be careful in these for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread