Spring Install & Alignment Recommendation

bpmurr

Established Member
I'm getting the Ford Racing Boss 302 Springs & J&M Panhard Rod this week and looking for a reputable and reasonably priced shop to do the install. If they can do both the install and alignment that's great but I don't mind going to two different places. Any suggestions for a place in or around the Baltimore area?

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Dude, you own a Boss, why do you have to mod the suspension?

Do a Hyperdrive first before you start putting money into changing the factory parts out. I don't know if you have any road course experience, but if you don't, the Boss and even the stock GT has been more of a car than any new track driver can use....that I have instructed. If you're still hell bent on changing out the parts, call Jason, or do it yourself. It is not to difficult of a project.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Not sure where you are but Bill Wise has a Boss so, I know he can help you out...and give you some suggestions!

Jason is also good as wheelhopper suggested!

Both have worked on my cars before and both do good work!

bpmurr

Established Member
Dude, you own a Boss, why do you have to mod the suspension?

Do a Hyperdrive first before you start putting money into changing the factory parts out. I don't know if you have any road course experience, but if you don't, the Boss and even the stock GT has been more of a car than any new track driver can use....that I have instructed. If you're still hell bent on changing out the parts, call Jason, or do it yourself. It is not to difficult of a project.

It still has that 4x4 look. Ford Racing released a set of lower springs specific to the Boss. IMHO it's the perfect drop.

Wiseguy

Established Member
Let me know if i could help. We met at that party last year... All work in house and I would recommend lower adjustable arms to dail in the thrust angle on these cars. They are off from the factory and worst when messed with. This would help Alignment specs and Make a BIG difference.. Bill

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
bpmurr...wiseguy is Bill Wise. See him and be amazed!

I probably should have told you BAPerformance and Wiseguy was his forum name this morning..LOL!

bpmurr

Established Member
I had Billy do the work today. He did a great job with the install!

bpmurr

Established Member
The Grabber Blue Boss's are the best. Let me know when you're ready to sell.

I have a feeling I'll be keeping this a long time unless the 15 design is amazing with performance to go along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread