Spring isolators

mitrls10

"Torqued Motorsports"
Established Member
K I know there are very good threads on lowering and installing coil springs but what I wanna know is, everybody that has taken some or all of the coil spring isolators out how many of you hear any unusual noises from it clunking, popping, grinding, thuding etc. and how do they ride for ya?? H&R race springs with stock 1 iso in the front and none in the rear is the rake I'm looking for. So how are they working for ya'll??????

Darkshadows

New tq abuser
Established Member
I have none, and no unsusal noises yet. im running the H&R super race springs with koni adjustables. on soft the damn thing just about rides like stock. but stiff you will cut some corners.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
No noises here.
ScannedImage-11-2.gif

fknsmshn

Established Member
Its not a Mustang, but I pulled the isolators outa the rear of my F-body and I don't get any unusual noises. Every now and again, on bigger bumps that sneak up on me, I notice a little more suspension noise, but nothin unpleasant.

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
dam mine makes all kinds of clunks without the iso's an h&r race springs. stock shocks and struts tho? still the look is worth the clunk over a bump imo.

Users who are viewing this thread