Spring time pics in Ohio

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Yeah right, this crap just won't go away.
I know, spring isn't for another month. :cryying:
00000023mz.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
hahahahaha.yep, that's Ohio!!!! It SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Dam dude it still snowing that hard over there? We've been in 70+ weather for almost a month now

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Dam dude it still snowing that hard over there? We've been in 70+ weather for almost a month now
Yeah, I'm headed your way in 13 days. :banana:
BTW, for the last week it's been 15-20 degrees below the average for this time of year.

Last edited:

95kobrah

Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Yea, go ahead rub it in....

I woke up, saw snow outside, and just went right back to sleep :) Glad i dont have class on fridays. I do hate the fact that my colleges spring break is next week and it wont even hit 40 degrees. They should make it in mid april so i can actually enjoy my car. Oh well, about 3-4 more weeks... i hope

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
RSXFMCJWR said:
Someone should kick your ass for leaving the stang out in the snow!
Some of us have no choice in the matter. Besides that, the snow won't hurt it, it's the salt they put down like mad that does the damage.

Last edited:

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
blueoval4ever said:
Some of us have no choice in the matter. Besides that, the snow won't hurt it, it's the salt they put down like mad that does the damage.

:D I hear ya, my chevy truck(yeah, i know, so what if it's a chevy) has to sit outside. It makes me sad.

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
Man all this talk of warm weather is making me depressed, i'm here in Kent, OH. Last week there was like 8-10 inches of snow on the ground, now theres only around 3. It's official I hate Ohio winters, the lake effect is a bitch.

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Aerosi665 said:
Here's the weather here in AZ today, I washed and detailed my car :D
:nono: J/K.... give us an update mid Summer when it's 100+ there and mid 80's here. :p It would be nice to live there in the Winter and somewhere cooler in the Summer.

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
blueoval4ever said:
:nono: J/K.... give us an update mid Summer when it's 100+ there and mid 80's here. :p It would be nice to live there in the Winter and somewhere cooler in the Summer.

thats true,,,, but it will be 80 degrees with 95% humidity.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread