springfield missouri

shane

Established Member
I think those guys at extreme inports are friends of ours. They mentioned a guy with a car that matches your that travels from st louis. would like to see you car. let me know when your in town and I'll buy you a beer.

venom279

Established Member
If and when you guys ever meet, let me know when, and I will join you. I live in Joplin, MO, have a 03' sonic blue with a KB and all the goodies.

Later

shane

Established Member
sunday

I am drinking beers and watching ball tomorrow...you guys are welcome. I would love to see the KB

wally9404

Established Member
ok

count me in too. 02 black lightning . jdm longblock,keene bells/c 55lb injectors,single blade throttle body,kooks headers,magnaflow long pipes with hi cats,jlp dual fuel pumps,mustang fuel rails,gregg evans monster box,trick driveshaft.jlp traction bars ,mickey thompson slicks28/16.12/i/2 no chip, tuned by brian,apten perf.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Are you guys going to attend the STL SVT's v CHI SVT's match? Brian...i definitely want you there.

On to the topic...my girlfriend has an 03 cobra in springfield. She goes to SMS. Its Mineral Grey with exhaust. Mods coming this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread